Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably didn't garner the attention he was expecting so he posted it on the following page. You'll have to do a lot better than resubmitting a grainy photo. We all know what they look like already and I'm not a big fan of Sharpie on boxes regardless if they're just basic NSW ones. Throw a mini-photo if you want to know what shoes are inside. I'll be in Giza this coming Spring and definitely expect to see some 'themed' photos. Won't wear a full-on sweater like that other dude at the Memphis arena in 90+ weather. Haha!

Probably didn't garner the attention he was expecting so he posted it on the following page. You'll have to do a lot better than resubmitting a grainy photo. We all know what they look like already and I'm not a big fan of Sharpie on boxes regardless if they're just basic NSW ones. Throw a mini-photo if you want to know what shoes are inside. I'll be in Giza this coming Spring and definitely expect to see some 'themed' photos. Won't wear a full-on sweater like that other dude at the Memphis arena in 90+ weather. Haha!

Look forward to the pictures.

Have fun on that trip.

I can take a photo with Yeezy himself, but it still won't top you, Mr. 6-Pairs! Throwing in the ParaNormans was just added salt in the wounds. Haha!
Haha!:rofl:

LOL

I only have 4 pairs of the 2's... I have 4 pairs of the 1's...

I envy that trip you have planned though...

Last edited:
case in point. exhibit a.
smh

I never said that was my box... That was the info I got when I ran across the pic.

I won't put the site on blast but this came directly from the creator of one of the site that a lot of you follow... I've gotten solid info from him before. This time he got trolled and in turn so did everyone that he gave the info to.

case in point. exhibit a.
smh

I never said that was my box... That was the info I got when I ran across the pic.

I won't put the site on blast but this came directly from the creator of one of the site that a lot of you follow... I've gotten solid info from him before. This time he got trolled and in turn so did everyone that he gave the info to.
never said it was your box, but rather insinuated your "knowledge" of it as speaking as if it were truth. please pm me the "site" to verify if you don't want to put it on blast.

interesting. you call people out for being "in the know", yet you spit this filth as if it were fact.

never said it was your box, but rather insinuated your "knowledge" of it as speaking as if it were truth. please pm me the "site" to verify if you don't want to put it on blast.
interesting. you call people out for being "in the know", yet you spit this filth as if it were fact.

I called you out... That's it.

I've been in the same boat as most people in this thread the whole time... I've made it obvious in my posts....

You wouldn't know this considering your join date...

But you're in the know RIGHT... You should have caught the mistake (troll) off the jump...

You are a herb son...

All you've contributed is.... Letting us know you're not KW friend or anything but that according to you a 3rd CW won't drop.... ANYONE can say that... ANYONE can say the opposit... It's 50/50...

I know it took me two months to unds my solar's, but damn, it seems like 75% who post pictures still got them ds.., lame! I wonder if they take them out of their box just to show everyone they know they got them. LMFAO @tools.

I called you out... That's it.

I've been in the same boat as most people in this thread the whole time... I've made it obvious in my posts....

You wouldn't know this considering your join date...

But you're in the know RIGHT... You should have caught the mistake (troll) off the jump...

You are a herb son...

All you've contributed is.... Letting us know you're not KW friend or anything but that according to you a 3rd CW won't drop.... ANYONE can say that... ANYONE can say the opposit... It's 50/50...
that's the difference, mi hermano. i preface my posts with "most likely's" and "possibilities". you straight posted as if fact only to be corrected by another nter and lay the blame on a mystery source. a.k.a. you found a pic on instagram with yeezys in a cool box and then explained that f & f had "choices" for their special box. lol.

choices. smh

still waiting on that pm for this "site" that we ALL "follow".

Last edited:
I know it took me two months to unds my solar's, but damn, it seems like 75% who post pictures still got them ds.., lame! I wonder if they take them out of their box just to show everyone they know they got them. LMFAO @tools.

this is what makes me the saltiest, nobody wears them :lol:

that's the difference, mi hermano. i preface my posts with "most likely's" and "possibilities". you straight posted as if fact only to be corrected by another nter and lay the blame on a mystery source. a.k.a. you found a pic on instagram with yeezys in a cool box and then explained that f & f had "choices" for their special box. lol.
choices. smh
still waiting on that pm for this "site" that we ALL "follow".

Never mentioned or hinted at my data being empirical... Nor did I mention that they had options in boxes....

I was surprised that there was a F&F

I never had reason to question info from the person before so I was confident it was accurate... It wasn't... Oh well, my bad....

The same exact questions asked here were asked by me to the source... They answered and I reported it here....

It's not if I was coming in here with relevant information... Relevant to us at least... If any of us were F&F worthy we would have known better....

Just found it interesting...

Like I said before, you antagonize... I get it... Your noobness doesn't allow you to recollect my posts posts from the original AY2 thread.... You just joined August 2012....

Throughout this release I have been in the exact same boat as most people posting in this thread.... I've wondered the same things, reposted info I've come across etcetera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom