Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have you guys been using to clean the sole and keep it fresh? Someone mentioned it recently but I lost the post.

Been wearing mine once a week, skipping a week or so. Sole is pretty dirty but cleanable.

Friends and Family Box...

That's just..
ohwell.gif

The F&F pack is the reason why Pete Wentz continues to trash that one pair of solar red Yeezy's his worn for months. Not knowing that he had a second pair ds. lol :x

I posted what I know in the page before this...

But then again you might want too PM "THE ANTIDOTE" since he seems to be the one in the know and the rest are just acting as if they are...

:smh:

He's not head honcho and Yeezy isn't his boy or anything but.... Damn Herbs...

Last edited:
the yeezy and yeezy 2 are easily 2 of the most hyped, if not thee most hype, shoes they've ever released.

i don't understand why in the hell they'd not give them a special box.

especially when lebrons and all these others get these nice boxes... :smh:

the yeezy and yeezy 2 are easily 2 of the most hyped, if not thee most hype, shoes they've ever released.

i'm sort of surprised they didn't get their own, especially knowing Kanye you'd think he would've wanted his own box.

I feel you, but Lebron is Nike's flagship athlete. He's selling sneakers on a much larger scale than Kanye is.

I mean, the new lebrons hit for over $300.

Then you gotta look at it for what it is. Kanye has a NSW line sneaker. Lebron has his own LBJ line which gives him a few more perks I'm assuming as far as packaging, etc. goes. Just like Jordan... He had his own LINE of sneakers, not just a pair or two. Lebron has a brand that is its own Nike sub brand. Kanye just has a regular sneaker named after him. Its still a regular NSW sneaker, so they put it in a Nike Sportswear box.

but hell, for $245, I agree. That fool SHOULD have had a special box.

Last edited:
I want to put mine in a special box....life isnt fair :\...lol jk

Last edited:
I posted what I know in the page before this...

But then again you might want too PM "THE ANTIDOTE" since he seems to be the one in the know and the rest are just acting as if they are...

mean.gif

He's not head honcho and Yeezy isn't his boy or anything but.... Damn Herbs...
the difference is i'm not scouring instagram and twitter for my info. just looks like you're mad that i called you out. we'll see when a 3rd colorway doesn't release though. you keep to petty little shots though. very fitting of the way you come across this forum.

or do you want to take this to e-mails after you put your last words in? lol.
I want to put mine in a special box....
grin.gif
shifty.

Blah... Blah... Blah... Son you an herb.

Scouring.... LOL

Antagonize is what you do, I get it.

YOU'RE IN THE KNOW. I'm not... :rolleyes

Board, email, real life... You can't fade me Herb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom