Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows- tested on db release. Def helps , only thing many links opened since there were other releases which slowed the process down some. Was still able to add to cart. --post will be deleted soon .

:lol: You obviously didn't follow setup instructions then for multiple links.

But yes, this worked out pretty well for this release. I'm not sure how much though, as you still have to go through checkout which is a crapshoot for everyone.

Ended up copping the DB Dunks. At work so I didn't get a chance to test out the "resource." Lol I just got lucky by using a good connection I guess.

:lol: You obviously didn't follow setup instructions then for multiple links.
But yes, this worked out pretty well for this release. I'm not sure how much though, as you still have to go through checkout which is a crapshoot for everyone.

yea i FOR SURE need to play with that option .haha

I think gold accents on the lace holes might set em of a bit better. 

Agreed :nthat:

So now that December is tomorrow and we haven't heard or seen the 3rd colorway (as PO mentioned oreo was a look-see sample), I guess we can assume no release in 2012.

with all the restocks they be having for shoes, i wouldnt be surprised if they still had leftover yeezy pairs and send the link the same da the XI's release.

Agreed.

Please PM for any other questions. I might be able to help.

This won't work if everyone keeps talking about it.

nothing will stay low key if you keep talking about it.... everyone needs to chill and move on with the yeezy conversation...

In my own opinion, i dont think we will see another drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom