Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would welcome a colorway like this. Different from previous Yeezy colorways and different than the LV x 'Ye colorways.

Im convinced we wont see a third colorway this year. If there were plans for this year, the secret would be out by now

I knew there would be no drop this year it would be crazy to just drop it on us like that and I wish they would pull a restock on us for Christmas but did anything like that happen for yeezy 1's?

I knew there would be no drop this year it would be crazy to just drop it on us like that and I wish they would pull a restock on us for Christmas but did anything like that happen for yeezy 1's?

As far as I remember, there were no restocks for the 1st one.

No restocks.

People claim you were able to find the shoe days/weeks after the release at certain spots, but I was on the lookout and have a hard time believing that.

IMHO if there is a 3rd CW it might just drop in the heaviest of heavy populated hypebeast cities... #JUSTSAYIN...

IMHO if there is a 3rd CW it might just drop in the heaviest of heavy populated hypebeast cities... #JUSTSAYIN...

I could kinda see them doing that forcing people to choose between certain releases. IMO, I think they will keep it by itself so it doesn't cause too much chaos, or bad PR. The Yeezy's by themselves create press coverage. Imagine a Yeezy release to coincide with a Retro XI release. :x

its easier if they drop shoes at same time since every1 usually goes after one of them leaving what they feel is the less desirable easier to obtain i.e. with the  yeezy 2 .

No restocks.
People claim you were able to find the shoe days/weeks after the release at certain spots, but I was on the lookout and have a hard time believing that.

Although I agree there wasn't a real restock I copped two pairs in St Louis 4 days after the initial release in store. There were some pairs floating around after RD, stores just had no idea what they wanted to do with them.

Oh there will be apocalypse if a third colorway comes out.

And yall are crazy for trusting some random new member who uploads a program running various scripts, just saying :rolleyes

found out some new info on TP hope it helps on another note that yeezy 2 song is creating more hype for the shoe

quick question nike town fam i just got offered so yeezy 2 solars ds for my doernbecher 9 should i trade im also going to have yall do a legit check for me thanks

^

If you have the DB9, please take the Yeezy 2's. Very favorable trade.

Post the pictures so we can assist

PO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom