Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is locite?
Also is jordan 7 miro VNDS with lace pack + jordan 9 doernbecher DS a good trade for these?

"Loctite is a brand of adhesives, sealants and surface treatments that include acrylic, anaerobic, cyanoacrylate, epoxy, hot melt, silicone, urethane and UV/light curing technologies. Loctite products are used in a variety of industrial and hobbyist applications."

Wikipedia definition, couldn't have said it better. Basically there are different types of bonding and proto is probably wanting to know which one would hold but is not permanent. I have no clue which one to use and I ended up taking mine off and leaving them in the box so I don't lose them.

Edit: OctobersILLest, I agree, they look amazing with pants or shorts. :nthat:

Last edited:
Man all these dudes rocking/ breaking out their pairs I tilt my hat to you :pimp: I still have yet to UnDs my pair but don't see that happening anytime soon :rolleyes

i'm about to unDS solars next week in miami...
putting on sole savers, and loctite on the lace tips...
any advice with the loctite tho?
gonna get the blue bottle, that's removable...

I think its so funny how some of us actually schedule when we break out a shoe for the 1st time. I think I may have done it a time or two and when I think about it from the stand point of an adult its MAD embarrassing. :lol:

Anybody that has purchased a pair of shoes is guilty of it tho, its the part of the kid in us that survives the aging I suppose. :D

NAH

so it's somehow weird, funny, or embarrassing for me to think to myself i got a special occasion coming up and wanna break out something special for it?

what planet do some of y'all live on?

:lol:

i've unDS'ed rare shoes for no reason at all b4, but also sometimes save some shoes for a special occasion or whatever...

stop reaching so hard, guys... they're my shoes, i'll unDS 'em whenever i want... :lol:

Last edited:
i've had a pair of solars since shortly after they released, my girl bought them for me for my bday...
i was trying to get a 2nd pair and a pair of plats, but got scammed... :smh:

your girls a sneakerhead too? :evil:

nthat.gif

oh and the glow is craaaaaazy
Niiice!! best sneaker of the year IMO

i've had a pair of solars since shortly after they released, my girl bought them for me for my bday...
i was trying to get a 2nd pair and a pair of plats, but got scammed... :smh:

That's a nice bday gift! :nthat:

And jayzrdead, I've only seen one person with them where I live. This guy was wearing the plats at a bar in my small city of 120,000. Couldn't tell if fake/legit because of the lighting but if it was legit, that dude was crazy. I never wear anything nice to the bars because they get messed up easily.

from that shot, those look good to me, but let some of the other guys here give there opinions

^looks legit but get more pictures, close up of the toe box and make sure he tags them with the current date. It's never to much work when you talking about this amount of money.

found a vnds pair for sale... legit?
Those are fakes.. they're the ones that surfaced about a month ago where a treatment has been done to the scales to make them look less shiny. Sometimes the scales can deceive but if you compare the pattern of the mesh on these to legit pairs you'll see a difference... ie the mesh pattern on these criss cross perpendicularly where as legit pair criss cross diagonally.

I wouldnt use the word funny.   ....is that supposed to be coke in ur avy?     smh   but I think proto looking for attention or to feel like a celeb

really??  waiting for that one special night to break out a pair of shoes     ....what does this sound like?    

You didn't use the word funny, I did. Its a graphic of my name written in white, seems pretty clear to me. :smh:

Forgot how cool people have become. :smh:

so it's somehow weird, funny, or embarrassing for me to think to myself i got a special occasion coming up and wanna break out something special for it?
what planet do some of y'all live on?
:lol:
i've unDS'ed rare shoes for no reason at all b4, but also sometimes save some shoes for a special occasion or whatever...
stop reaching so hard, guys... they're my shoes, i'll unDS 'em whenever i want... :lol:

I find it extremely regretful and sad that any of you took what I said as a slight or a negative comment in any context what so ever. It was just a nod to the innocence that once existed when buying shoes as a 10yr old and how it has grown with us (me at least) as I get older. Sad when you can't even have fun with yourself about small comedically embarrassing habits that stuck with us from childhood. It's cool tho, I understand how insecure most can be and how quickly one can jump to defend themselves if something is taken the wrong way. Enjoy your shoe buddy, I wasn't insulting you. Was actually laughing at myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom