Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might have to trade my SC rookie galaxies+cash for a pair of these. I want them so badly :frown:

Thanks stiunit.

And AirCoryel, I would in a heartbeat. From a comfort and aesthetic perspective, Yeezy 2 > SC Galaxy Rookie. Especially if you were lucky enough to order 2.

Wore mine the other day too. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Thanks stiunit.
And AirCoryel, I would in a heartbeat. From a comfort and aesthetic perspective, Yeezy 2 > SC Galaxy Rookie. Especially if you were lucky enough to order 2.
If I got 2 I would have traded my second pair in a heart beat. The pics that were just posted convinced me to contact the seller.

I have the ASG pack (kobe, 'bron, KD, and foam) and the Yeezy's easily glow brighter and longer than those. The only shoe that I have that even comes close is the GITD Zoom Rookie.

I applaud you dudes for rocking them. I wish I had either color haha.

I've yet to see a real pair in person, or on anyone's feet out this way.

Since this is the YEEZY thread, busted mine out the other day. Trying to wear them as much as possible before winter finally sets in here in Illinois.
They look good with shorts. Thats the main reason I like these over the 1's. I don't see the point of paying $1000+ for a sneaker that only looks good with pants. Just my logic, tho.

:nthat: Where'd the other pic go?
And some people may hate on the pants, but they look good with these.
I rock slim-straight jeans/khakis with almost every pair of kicks. Never bought into the baggy jean phase, they don't look good on me anyway. (6'2, 165) Slim jeans with these, Jordan 1s and 3-5s, AM1, AM90 :smokin . Rock straight fit jeans with other jordans. Lebrons, Kobes, Foams etc are shorts only for me.

i'm about to unDS solars next week in miami...

putting on sole savers, and loctite on the lace tips...

any advice with the loctite tho?

gonna get the blue bottle, that's removable...

I think its so funny how some of us actually schedule when we break out a shoe for the 1st time. I think I may have done it a time or two and when I think about it from the stand point of an adult its MAD embarrassing. :lol:

Anybody that has purchased a pair of shoes is guilty of it tho, its the part of the kid in us that survives the aging I suppose. :D

I think I might have to trade my SC rookie galaxies+cash for a pair of these. I want them so badly :frown:
If you're talking about Chrispi, he wants like 1K+ cash along with the ISS Rookie's, so wack. Anyway, rspot hooked me up again on the Big Sean Pro Model's. Had to shout him out, and 
mean.gif
 to people who keep quoting that post, y'all must have no IQ.

If you're talking about Chrispi, he wants like 1K+ cash along with the ISS Rookie's, so wack. Anyway, rspot hooked me up again on the Big Sean Pro Model's. Had to shout him out, and 
mean.gif
 to people who keep quoting that post, y'all must have no IQ.
Yeah it was Chrispi dang. I guess I'll try to find a pair on eBay or something.

I think its so funny how some of us actually schedule when we break out a shoe for the 1st time. I think I may have done it a time or two and when I think about it from the stand point of an adult its MAD embarrassing.
laugh.gif

Anybody that has purchased a pair of shoes is guilty of it tho, its the part of the kid in us that survives the aging I suppose.
happy.gif
I wouldnt use the word funny.   ....is that supposed to be coke in ur avy?     smh   but I think proto looking for attention or to feel like a celeb

really??  waiting for that one special night to break out a pair of shoes     ....what does this sound like?    

u finally got them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom