Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your looking for influnence in style don't look at a celebrity , look at the designers who are creating the clothes they wear.

truth about the european thing. This girl I messed with went to london for some time. When she came back she was dressing different and i thought it was weird. She showed me pics of how guys would dress and it was so far left. This was around the throwback era...now look. Girls that used to sass her about how she came back dressing, now are looking to dress the same. This style has been around way before kanye, but kanye brings it to the forefront . In the past year to 2 years you can see the influence especially amongst other artist. . The more black article of garment with gold accents. The animal and the snakeskin print. More major artist are dressing like him. From jay z, justin bieber, wiz, even down to rihanna. I actually find it pretty cool.

Last edited:
The forum slowly goes off topic again..
New thread name "Everything Yeezy" 
roll.gif

^ some of us are into fashion and clothes with the shoes, and like to see outfits and how they're worn (and then some have awesome shoes, but can't dress to save their life)...

stop judging guy's looks.

and nah, i kinda like the ashy look, gives 'em character.

I would rather see pics of people wearing the shoe and their outfits in this thread than the rest of the BS that goes on in here.

Last edited:
The hunt for Solar Reds has been too depressing.  Plats fall out the sky for me every time I turn around yet I can't find a single Solar pair for under 2k to save my life!

S/O to the people that hate since I got 2 pairs of Plats and I'm *****ing for some Solars, I aint mad at cha, but once you cop a pair of Y2's and rock em, the thirst for more only grows...

^^

@Mamba4ever

Your absolutely right. After wearing my solars for a couple of times, the thirst for the plats grows and grows haha. Too bad that size 9s are hard to find now!

S/O to the people that hate since I got 2 pairs of Plats and I'm *****ing for some Solars, I aint mad at cha, but once you cop a pair of Y2's and rock em, the thirst for more only grows...
true that. i want more pairs.

Sooo what would you do/trade for a pair if Yeezys 2.
Even if you own a pair what would do/trade for them if you didn't?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom