Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing another bad story out there...I sold a GMP to someone and shipped it to their non-confirmed address. (I'm a moron). After he received the shoes, he did a charge back and they put my paypal acct in the negative. (I transferred the money to my bank acct thinking it was safe once it was there) They told me since it wasn't his confirmed address, they couldn't do anything. MAKE SURE YOU ONLY SHIP TO CONFIRMED ADDRESSES! That was my lesson learned. Also always get tracking/signature confirmation. That way you have tracking and verification that they received the shoes. Needless to say I was out the shoes and the cash.

PSHHH

thats not as bas as my situation. i sold some Galaxy foams my friend won at a raffle the day after they released. We put them up on eBay, sold em for $1500. talked to the guy on the phone, he was cool as hell and we exchanged shipping info and i thought the deal was done. a few days later, he claims he got a notice and never got the shoes. i called the PO, they said they didn't have them and he claimed he never got them but the tracking said "NOTICE WAS LEFT".

i didn't put insurance so he put in a claim and got back his $1500!

it was the worst since it was my friends shoes and he ended up losing out on a possible 1300 come up and lost 200 for sure.

MAKE SURE YOU PUT TRACKING AND INSURANCE ON YOUR PACKAGES! SPENDING $4 EXTRA DOLLARS IS WORTH IT.

Bruh I don't if I should make this deal. It's with Indicud. He looks trusted around here. He sent me tagged pictures. What do ya'll think?
I have reason to believe Indicud is a scammer. Here are some reasons why....
Hopefully you didn't send any western union money or cash, or else you're screwed. Unfortunately, PayPal is the only safe route of purchasing these shoes. If I'm wrong about all this, I'll be more than happy to rescind this post, but I do have suspicion Indicud is scamming. Sadly, I caught onto this a while back months ago, but since I feel like somebody might be getting scammed right now, I had to bring this up....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dude came on NT, put in the work in this thread...all that for an eventual cash out???

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Bruh I don't if I should make this deal. It's with Indicud. He looks trusted around here. He sent me tagged pictures. What do ya'll think?
Hopefully you didn't send any western union money or cash, or else you're screwed. Unfortunately, PayPal is the only safe route of purchasing these shoes. If I'm wrong about all this, I'll be more than happy to rescind this post, but I do have suspicion Indicud is scamming. Sadly, I caught onto this a while back months ago, but since I feel like somebody might be getting scammed right now, I had to bring this up....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dude came on NT, put in the work in this thread...all that for an eventual cash out???

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
master fraud status: unlocked

Kennyisdead - do you know how much insurance on $1300 is? It's not $4 it's more like 20-30. Also you have in most cases they only give you the MSRP not the full price. Here is the best the best $2.10 you will ever spend, signature required! You would have been covered by Paypal then, for something over $1000 hell spend the $5 to get a direct signature required. Only the person who the package is addressed to can sign and I believe they have to have ID. I hate hearing people getting scammed.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
master fraud status: unlocked

Wow, glad somebody caught on to that.  Indicud is usually in this thread at least once a page or so the last few months when posts are moving slow.  Forget Yeezy, Indicud where are you??

Wow, glad somebody caught on to that.  Indicud is usually in this thread at least once a page or so the last few months when posts are moving slow.  Forget Yeezy, Indicud where are you??
Oh I'm here. I PM'd the guy who posted that so I could clear things up. Awaiting a response.

Whats the point of clearing things up with only him. You might as well just post your side publicly since everyone is going to question your intentions. the evidence presented seems pretty one-sided against you.

Whats the point of clearing things up with only him. You might as well just post your side publicly since everyone is going to question your intentions. the evidence presented seems pretty one-sided against you.
What is the "evidence"? that i listed my item for sale on multiple websites? Shame on me. Not like I'm hiding it. I put my number in each listing, and tell people to check out Niketalk, and specifically my comparison so they DONT get scammed. I'm grown. I dont need to plead my case to a bunch of people I dont even know personally. If he understands my lengthy PM, I'm sure he'll come back here and say so, like he said he would.

to the mod, i was being sarcastic and making a point. wasn't really trying to purchase.

back to the topic - can't wait to see how much the auction will go for this friday.

Last edited:
that's it? he scammed you out of $300 shoes and that's all you did? :smh:
you could set up a thread about it and watch some serious fireworks go down... especially if you offered a prize of some sort :smokin

At the end of the day, it was my mistake for sending it to a non-confirmed address. Chalk it up as a life lesson that I will not let happen again. Also, I'm not sweating the $300. It sucks yes, but I own my own business and am living on my own (And no GF at the moment)..:smokin

Last edited:
Kennyisdead - do you know how much insurance on $1300 is? It's not $4 it's more like 20-30. Also you have in most cases they only give you the MSRP not the full price. Here is the best the best $2.10 you will ever spend, signature required! You would have been covered by Paypal then, for something over $1000 hell spend the $5 to get a direct signature required. Only the person who the package is addressed to can sign and I believe they have to have ID. I hate hearing people getting scammed.

you're right but I was basing the $4 on the $200 retail he paid for the foams. of course it'll be more because of the final total. and signature confirmation is solid too.

At the end of the day, it was my mistake for sending it to a non-confirmed address. Chalk it up as a life lesson that I will not let happen again. Also, I'm not sweating the $300. It sucks yes, but I own my own business and am living on my own (And no GF at the moment)..
smokin.gif
so his attempt at getting the person back was setting up a "thread" on an internet forum.....lol

watch out, tough guy over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom