Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a listing in the Bay Area CL from/indicud for a pair of nds Solars. I pm'd him to make sure it was him and yes. He told me he was only accepting cash because he got put out his house.
indeed. everything worked out for me though. no longer in that situation!

^^^and congrats man. When you get your hands on a real pair, the fakes arent even comparable 

Last edited:
FInally found a pair for a decent price on eBay. So I went ahead and bought them for 1300. Buyer printed out the shipping info, but never actually dropped the package off. Now im getting a refund because he's saying the item was lost in transit... Even though thats a lie, im back on the hunt for a pair of Yeezy 2 plats size 12. 

Been rocking my Plats a lot lately. The glow on these are AMAZING 
pimp.gif

never finished miami pix...

went back to air traffic control for the travie mccoy art show:

8282007161_df51c23f0f_z.jpg

8282022407_cbe36db963_z.jpg

8283083130_801faa0826_z.jpg

8282023311_ce52545402_z.jpg

8283092252_14ccd26fa3_c.jpg

8282032807_e5b2fa6487_c.jpg

479970_10151118020911467_525458600_n.jpg

ran into trinidad james and corey shapiro again there (some random thought she'd jump in the pic with us):

8295193346_4be961865c_z.jpg

8368854210_2d9738f079_z.jpg

went to been trill's trap paradise party, then club space, where my boy of LA Riots fame was playing the headlining slot:

8282011641_c525b2f72c_z.jpg

8283028806_4df338da15_z.jpg

8282016541_e8f9a43d83_z.jpg

17888_10151119610846467_398456793_n.jpg

full fit:

8281996305_09f1f528d5_b.jpg

8281985587_4ed531b329_b.jpg

Last edited:
^^^Nice pix proto...remember the "Forum" from the original release?? haha I wish that it had actually worked better and I wouldn't have had to shell out the dough to this reseller the other day. I snagged a size 13 for those wondering. :smokin Anyone do any extra maintenance/protection or just straight to rocking? I'd obviously like them to look as good as possible for as long as possible since i'm planning on wearing them and not stashing them in a closet.

^^^Nice pix proto...remember the "Forum" from the original release?? haha I wish that it had actually worked better and I wouldn't have had to shell out the dough to this reseller the other day. I snagged a size 13 for those wondering. :smokin Anyone do any extra maintenance/protection or just straight to rocking? I'd obviously like them to look as good as possible for as long as possible since i'm planning on wearing them and not stashing them in a closet.

I put them on the first day I got them. Most of my shoes are hibernating for the winter though. Congrats on the pick up :nthat:

^^Sorry to hear about all the tom foolery going around, but I finally did it. I finally found a DS pair of Plats in my size. I talked down an ebay seller and it was one of the smoothest transactions to date. We went via paypal invoice (he filled out a very nice and well crafted invoice stating condition, DS, size, etc) and I paid immediately. He shipped the shoes via USPS express and arrived in 2 days with signature confirmation and insurance. I got them and immediately they went on my feet. They are leaps and bounds better than any of the fakes floating around. I've seen a few and none have the soft leather sole or scales. Really quality materials vs the fake crap. I wish I could have landed a pair for less, but whatever...I unloaded a bunch of roshe's, J's, and foams that I either doubled up on or just didn't wear and definitely added a quality shoe to my collection. I'll start my hunt for solars now and start moving more kicks! It's true what they say, once you have one, you can't stop!! I thought the thirst was bad when I didn't have any.....
glasses.gif
Nice.. 

I been pawning off kicks recently as well..

Got Yeezy cash chillin.. Just looking for the right deal.

i don't see what the problem is, the deal is protected by eBay if you do get scammed. And if i lived in LA i would offer 900$ for those yzys in a meetup

Can't wait for my plats tomorrow. Nice new pics everyone

Mine are charging under some light right now....:smokin

Sorry I feel like a kid on xmas! Realistically how long do they hold their charges. I've seen some crazy glow photos, but I'm wondering how long they actually stay like that?

Last edited:
Thinking about buying a pair of used Plats. Any tips, experience, and/or advice on cleaning the 3m and overall shoe if they're dirty?

Thinking about buying a pair of used Plats. Any tips, experience, and/or advice on cleaning the 3m and overall shoe if they're dirty?
I also want to know this.

My pair is still sitting in my closet along with the playoff 11's and the fire red and bred 4's.

Seriously thinking about cashing out completely, biting the bullet and finally getting my solars (through trade or selling them), or just break them out.

Won a pair of Plats on eBay on Sunday, paid instantly and haven't heard from the seller since, :lol:.

We both live on Long Island, too, so shipping only takes 1 day.

I don't understand people.

I guess I'll wait until Monday and I'll go from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plats > Solars IMO.

I liked the Solars a lot more at first, probably because I don't really like white/light based sneakers, but over time the Plats grew on me.

Thats what im thinking too, but my problem is i like wearing my shoes and me and light color shoes havent always worked well and i hate just looking at shoes i love to wear them, any advice like from the previous post to clean them.

Plats > Solars IMO.

I liked the Solars a lot more at first, probably because I don't really like white/light based sneakers, but over time the Plats grew on me.
Same here. Loved the Solars especially seeing most samples were Solars but now I appreciate the Plats colorway much more. Perhaps this is a great time to hunt for Plats since Solars still demand a much higher premium!

Both Plat and Solars are on equal footing with me. Both have unique qualities that make them appealing.

Both Plat and Solars are on equal footing with me. Both have unique qualities that make them appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom