Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so Stickie213 tweeted "Blue Yeezy 2s" a few hours ago and this was posted on instagram by the same guy who owns that Chicago home 1-23 set... hmmm.

Ohhhhh :nerd:

I cant seem to get over not getting the yeezys....

I have some kicks i would trade.

You and me both. I'm really hoping this third colorway will drop. Now if Gentry can confirm the third colorway :nerd:

Last edited:
If someone from another country sends me a pair insured but marked as a gift, I won't be hit with any customs charges correct?

Yes but you won't be protected under PayPal either if its a scam.

Even though it was shipped with tracking and insurance? Theoretically I won't need paypal if the insurance was accurate and covered my actual purchase cost right? But yea I'd obviously like as many layers of protection as possible.

hmm, do you know how they calculate customs fees on sneakers? I've done some digging and it appears to be kinda random depending on materials, etc.

Last edited:
Even though it was shipped with tracking and insurance? Theoretically I won't need paypal if the insurance was accurate and covered my actual purchase cost right? But yea I'd obviously like as many layers of protection as possible.

hmm, do you know how they calculate customs fees on sneakers? I've done some digging and it appears to be kinda random depending on materials, etc.

i'm not sure about fees for customs but you cannot dispute any Gift transactions with paypal when someone rips you off... good luck hope everything is legit for you.

i'm not sure about fees for customs but you cannot dispute any Gift transactions with paypal when someone rips you off... good luck hope everything is legit for you.

I'm talking about declaring the shipped package as a gift with the post office to avoid any customs fees. Of course the paypal transaction would be through an invoice and not a gift.

Last edited:
I'm talking about declaring the shipped package as a gift with the post office to avoid any customs fees. Of course the paypal transaction would be through an invoice and not a gift.

ohhhh okay I got you lol... yeah i'm not familiar with overseas shipping sorry.

I'm not 100% on it, but I'm pretty sure as long as it's marked as a gift you'll be ok

i dont know about any of this crap too many rumors ill believe it when i see something concrete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom