Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to get to a point where the knockoffs will be made of 100% the same material and shoe cast, just not made by a Nike factory worker.  That's when I might be tempted.
That's exactly what is happening with all the "grey market sites/taobao sellers", except it's possible that a Nike factory worker is actually making the shoe, just without Nike's permission. I'm specifically talking about the "year later/sudden FSR restock" stuff that's been popping up lately...

yeah I was gonna say like how empty is your life you're gonna take time out to do that? Like if a dude is rockin' em and not being douchy about it why bother? How's what this dude's rocking gonna impact your life? If you notice they seem to be off and can 1000% say theyre fugazi then just lol to yourself and keep it pushing. Granted if he's out there trying to be gucci then yeah call em out, but if not let dudes be.
Hatebeasts. Gotta love 'em... I don't know this guy from Adam, but I can almost guarantee you he has never called someone out like that, unless

a.) they were much smaller/weaker than him, or b.) he was with his boys. My experience in life has taught me that dudes that talk **** online do the exact opposite in real life. Maybe he's different than the ever-growing legion of hatebeasts that roam the message board/comments sections of the interweb, but I have my doubts...

EDIT:

"I get punched in the mouth 5 days a week bruh. Have for the last 5 yrs. It's called muay thai."

Sorry, I had to add the fact that this guy actually said this in a later comment. Pure awesomeness.

Last edited:
i regret that i even checked in on this thread after seeing this pic. i havent looked at my solars in about a month, and ive only wore them a handful of times, so im not familiar with every detail, but the ones in that pic could pass for legit. it sucks. the only good thing about the fakes coming out so good is it could kill the resell game. making people more reluctant to buy from anything but reputable sites...
Nice thought, but not happening. If it killed the independent reseller game, all that would do is have the "reputable" sites jacking their prices up, a la Flight Club. Their reputability is what allows them to charge that extra $50 to $150 (or in the case of the Yeezy 2s, $1500...)...

just kind of like how kanye had his all black upper yeezy 2s but like a red suede on the yeezy 2's like the jordan 4s would be very dope just thinking of it and it would be better than the pure platinums.

I just about had it! About to trade my MacBook Pro! :-/ :smh:
It might make monetary sense, but I could never trade something I use every day for something that I would wear a few times a year. I love my pair, but at the end of the day they're shoes and not something you use for work/social life/productivity/entertainment you name it lol. Now if you were planning on getting a new laptop anyway, GO FOR IT. The value of these will gradually keep increasing while the computer's value will just plummet to nothing.

Any info on the 3rd colorway? People were saying the Black/White or a "Bred". or a cement cw (probably a sample) 

Never come in here...got my pair for 1100 in january...love em, but would trade them in a heartbeat for 2 pair of 1985 AJ 1s...too bad no one has those in a size 8.5. FML

http://kickzondeck.bigcartel.com/ legit? They have a size 9.5 & 10 for $900 each.
They either aren't legit or they are brand new and most likely no one has used them before.  They do not accept payments right now, yet have items listed for sale.  Looking at the payment system on some of these bigcartel sites is a good way to see how serious they really are, or if it is just going to be a fly by night, possibly take your money and dip type of site.  If they take the time to create a detailed and thorough, reputable payment system then that is just one step towards being more credible, at least in my eyes.  That in no way relates to the credibility of any of their inventory, but it is a place to start.

Drop another CW! We out here starving. Come on man... I got these cheeseburgers

Last edited:
ds solars or plats? I just got ds plats for 1300

hes insistent on Solars. he hated the Plats until he saw me wear them in person yet said I was crazy for not trying to trade them for Solars :lol:

Solars are dope but not 1600 dope. For that amount id add another 100-200 and get some Patchwork Jaspers or Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom