Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KIXCLUSIVE sent me a email saying they have a FSR of Y2s.....for the low price of $3000.

Still looking for a decent price on some size 12 Yeezy 2 but I did get a chance to rock my 1s yesterday

waittttttttttttttttttttt what is going on here how does kixclusive have a fsr? hold on something aint right
They pay a really high markup for their shoes, I don't understand how they intend to move their inventory.

I passed up on a pair of solars vnds last summer for $800, every couple weeks when I look at current resale i ask myself why.

They pay a really high markup for their shoes, I don't understand how they intend to move their inventory.

I passed up on a pair of solars vnds last summer for $800, every couple weeks when I look at current resale i ask myself why.

at that price, you coulda copped, rocked them a few times, cleaned 'em up, and flipped 'em for double... :lol:

waittttttttttttttttttttt what is going on here how does kixclusive have a fsr? hold on something aint right

From what I remember, they offered to buy pairs for 1500 right after release; only to charge double later obviously lmao

Last edited:
I want either colorway of these and a Zen Gray and Tan Yeezy 1, but if I buy it in the aftermarket, I'm never going to wear them. I simply wont be able to bring myself to wear any of them except maybe a pair of the 1s if I get it for less than 700.

in a couple more years these will go down in price to 1200 to 1500 when yeezy 3 comes out

not gonna happen.

the price of the 1's went up almost double after 2's dropped, and that's with everyone saying they actually liked the 2's better...

people swore the 1's would tumble in value due to the 2's, and i called it that they would in fact jump, and sure enough, they did.

the 2's will be hard for 'ye to top, cuz they are less "ignorant" and loud than the 1's, and everyday people could wear them a lot more easily, and they had more broad appeal (not everyone can pull off the moonboot look of 1's)... so if the general consensus is people like the 2's better than 3's, you can expect the 2's to skyrocket in value...

not gonna happen.

the price of the 1's went up almost double after 2's dropped, and that's with everyone saying they actually liked the 2's better...

people swore the 1's would tumble in value due to the 2's, and i called it that they would in fact jump, and sure enough, they did.

the 2's will be hard for 'ye to top, cuz they are less "ignorant" and loud than the 1's, and everyday people could wear them a lot more easily, and they had more broad appeal (not everyone can pull off the moonboot look of 1's)... so if the general consensus is people like the 2's better than 3's, you can expect the 2's to skyrocket in value...
people wearing yeezy 2 everyday=ppl getting robbed for their yeezys

people wearing yeezy 2 everyday=ppl getting robbed for their yeezys

It's not even that serious but if I had a pair, I think I would welcome the confrontation.
On another note I've actually been thinking about copping myself a pair of both colorways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom