Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the point. Obviously he's a streaky shooter because he's a head case (which is why he continues to move around the league). Anytime a professional is more concerned with making a 7 minute fashion statement on a dare against the best team in the league, his head isn't in the game. If it was, why did he take the shoes off when he'd gone 1-8? My problem with him is that he's an immature idiot. This isn't the local Y, the dude is starting at PG right now for the Chicago Bulls. Any of you clowns that can't see how ridiculously unprofessional the whole thing was are missing the point.
This is the truth here, Nate Robinson cares more about being on nicekicks and ************* than helping his team win, no wonder the Lord didn't give him 4 more inches in height...

Truth be told, any player playing in any type of retro/sportswear kicks is doing it for style and attention. You can't look me in the eye and tell me a 2012 retro Jordan 4 will perform anywhere near as well as, say, a Kobe 8. That said, I can't imagine a Yeezy 2 could be any worse to play in than a plastic Jordan retro.

Yeah so Yeezybay have really upped their game... We thought it was hard to tell before?!....
mean.gif

It's not even that serious but if I had a pair, I think I would welcome the confrontation.
On another note I've actually been thinking about copping myself a pair of both colorways.
if i had em id wear em too dont get me wrong, but i wouldnt go as far as wearing it everyday, the sneakers need to breath a little

if i had em id wear em too dont get me wrong, but i wouldnt go as far as wearing it everyday, the sneakers need to breath a little

I wear mine almost everyday, even just to go to the grocery store. I spent over $1000 dollars on a pair of shoes you best believe they are going to get rocked heavily

waittttttttttttttttttttt what is going on here how does kixclusive have a fsr? hold on something aint right

From what I remember, they offered to buy pairs for 1500 right after release; only to charge double later obviously lmao

I was at the store last week, they do have a FSR minus a sz 9 and 9.5 because that is the employee's size. They paid $2000 per pair a couple weeks ago which is why they are selling them for $3000 plus tax is about 3200. 100% authentic, I did the inspector gadget inspection on them, my homegirl almost walked out there with a pair :smh: but she calmed her thirst and settled for the Big Bangs :lol: ... they also said they would take exclusive trades in-store to bring down the price if u don't have 3K on deck ...

I was at the store last week, they do have a FSR minus a sz 9 and 9.5 because that is the employee's size. They paid $2000 per pair a couple weeks ago which is why they are selling them for $3000 plus tax is about 3200. 100% authentic, I did the inspector gadget inspection on them, my homegirl almost walked out there with a pair :smh: but she calmed her thirst and settled for the Big Bangs :lol: ... they also said they would take exclusive trades in-store to bring down the price if u don't have 3K on deck ...
they be ripping ****** off over there. even flightclub aint charging 3 g's

they be ripping ****** off over there. even flightclub aint charging 3 g's

i don't really consider it a rip off especially if they paid $2000 per pair, that just my opinion tho .. and you must not have checked FCNY recently because every size except an 8 is going for 3K plus tax, so Kixclusive is just keeping up with their competition.

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=bb&i=090138

Reactions: alp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom