Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, quick question. I will have 2k to cop either the solars or platinums DS or NDS; id prefer solars. Would i be able to do either at a sneaker show in nyc? Also realistic buy it now price range?? dxc, sc, tsxc,  etc etc.. thanks

I second that. They aren't as practical for consistent wear as the first two colorways. But if I was a celeb maybe..
They also don't really fit with the design of the shoe.. these have so many details you really need a couple different colors to showcase all of them.

I'm gonna be honest, I just got my fake Solars in a 7y and I love them. Put d rose electric soles in there I'm fine. I'm not ashamed to say it. 100 on fakes is better than 2-3 k for legit. I just can't save the money fast enough. Doing more research on these and the toes crease major. This is not good for me cause I'm in a wheelchair and use my right foot to open doors, so it'd crease to hell. Keeping my authentic plats ds for now. I must say this is the first time I've rocked fakes ever, I can understand why someone would do it. I wouldn't call them on it because maybe the money's too hard to come by.
dont agree with your logic. if someone cant afford yeezys or dont want to spend two racks on it fine, thats on them, but resorting to fakes is a no go in my book. Especially if you have real plats.

Never could get around to wearing my pair. Not sure if its the ridiculous resell value or what but just having the value of the shoes constantly weigh on my mind has made me decide to part with my pair. shoes are dope tho.

Last edited:
I'm surprised there's not an aftermarket for the lace tips yet :smh:

With the amount of people who have lost their lace tips, they would make a killing.

Forreal, I don't even wear mine with the lace tips since I don't want to worry about losing them so I'm debating selling the tips.

there was definitely aftermarket seller(s) when the yeezys first dropped. bought them off an ebay seller. i bought a set of 4 that i would wear with my shoes and keep the authentic ones in the box. would rather lose an aftermarket one was my mentality. they actually were pretty spot on.

Anyone with size 11 or 11.5 solars, sig check. Trying to trade my Premier XX3's :nerd:

Last edited:
dont agree with your logic. if someone cant afford yeezys or dont want to spend two racks on it fine, thats on them, but resorting to fakes is a no go in my book. Especially if you have real plats.

exactly.

if you can't afford 'em you can't afford 'em, don't fake the funk!

the same type of cats who would even buy fakes would prolly not tell someone the truth if someone came up and gave them props for wearing them, they'd prolly go along with it and act like they're real... :smh:

no excuses for it, yo... just say no to fakes!!!

Anyone with size 11 or 11.5 solars, sig check. Trying to trade my Premier XX3's :nerd:

please tell me there are other things you need in your collection! i want those finale xx3

haha Honestly I know the quality of these finale's blows the Y2 out the water but I'm just looking for something a little different. With Jordans I've pretty much been there, done that. If someone knows what they're doing, they'd agree with this trade.

Last edited:
Mannnn it's a hell of a shoe! Everyone I know that has gotten rid of theirs say they always regret it and I'm like one click away from closing my listing as I look at it in my sig lol

Last edited:
Mannnn it's a hell of a shoe! Everyone I know that has gotten rid of theirs say they always regret it and I'm like one click away from closing my listing as I look at it in my sig lol
doubt you'd get a straight trade on that, yeezys are worth more.

If you cant afford it, cop something that's affordable. You dont NEED solars. SAY NO TO FAKES.
exactly my sentiment.

enough on fakes though, that talk mesed up the last thread, lets not keep it up in this one

Its skyrocketed.
what do you mean by skyrocketed?

cause i already thought the prices were OD on R/D (was jw cause i sold mine when i got em for a hefty amount and i realistically cant see em going for more than what i sold em for today) and for those looking for replacement lace tips id prob just cop the replicas solely for the lacetips/dustbag fakes are what 100> the shoes are worth way more than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom