Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LC Check? got a guy offering to sell for a pretty good price, so I'm kind of sketchy

I'm not sure what people's concerns are on these. The shoes on the picture are 100% legit. Everything is on point. Everything! They've just been worn, you can see some creasing. 

Your concern would be if they will actually send you the pair in the picture. But if its all through Paypal invoice then you should be OK.

Last edited:
Anyone ever hear of the size tag falling off in the shoe? I was going to buy from someone shoes were def authentic from pics but the size tag falling off caught me off guard. I'll post a pic in a few. I've seen another pair do this but they were fakes so I was somewhat sketchy.

Anyone ever hear of the size tag falling off in the shoe? I was going to buy from someone shoes were def authentic from pics but the size tag falling off caught me off guard. I'll post a pic in a few. I've seen another pair do this but they were fakes so I was somewhat sketchy.
yes this is very common, this is a sign of it being authentic actually.. lol.  not that you should use that as a main observation though

I'm not sure what people's concerns are on these. The shoes on the picture are 100% legit. Everything is on point. Everything! They've just been worn, you can see some creasing. 

Your concern would be if they will actually send you the pair in the picture. But if its all through Paypal invoice then you should be OK.
I agree that they look legit, and I do understand Paypal is buyer-friendly but its still too risky to cop.

It'll be your word against his word when it comes to a claim. If the stars align up for him you might be out of some dough with Paypal. I'd make sure the funds are put on a CC and not from the paypal balance so you can file a chargeback, but even then I dont know how many times your bank would side with you tho...

My size tag has fallen off on one of my Solar's (almost on the other one too) and my shoes are from Nike themselves.

ALSO IF YOU BUYING STRAIGHT THROUGH PAYPAL, ALWAYS HAVE A LINK WITH SELLING ITEM.

FOR EXAMPLE HAVE THE SELLER POST THE SHOES ON FB OR IG WITH THEIR PAYPAL EMAIL STATING ITS BEING SOLD TO YOU (buyer paypal email) make sure it has tagged pics with their paypal email AND ADD THE URL LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION. THIS HELPS THE BUYER IF ANYTHING EVER WAS TO HAPPEN. I caught someone trying to scam me and the refused to do this. Always screenshot it with the URL link in case they remove the ad too. I talked to PayPal for hours trying to determine how they rule when it's in dispute. PayPal rep told me if you have a link to where you saw the ad posting, it will help you more when it's being disputed.

I also play along and say I'm from their area and if they would allow local pick up. If they say no IMO it's def scam if you agree to meet at local police station or public area.

Hope this helps anyone.

I actually got offered some plats but they were a size too big.
i would not expect that, i thought yeezys were worth more

Some things to consider: 529 Finales made, premium suede on the whole shoe, hardly crease and will last you as long as you want them to as far as durability. The Y2 creases stupidly with a mesh toe/upper and there's nothing you can do about that. The GITD sole WILL eventually discolor as some have already started whether you wear them or not, and the "scales" on Solar pairs will fade the more you wear them. You can also count on the fins on the back of the Plats to discolor with age too. Just depends on how you look at how much something is worth to you.

Last edited:
Some things to consider: 529 Finales made, premium suede on the whole shoe, hardly crease and will last you as long as you want them to as far as durability. The Y2 creases stupidly with a mesh toe/upper and there's nothing you can do about that. The GITD sole WILL eventually discolor as some have already started whether you wear them or not, and the "scales" on Solar pairs will fade the more you wear them. You can also count on the fins on the back of the Plats to discolor with age too. Just depends on how you look at how much something is worth to you.

All true. With similar value, which one looks better on? I think it's the Yeezy 2 by far. So if I had the Finale I would quickly trade for a ds solar.

^^^I mean it's all relative just like any other trade. I think the Y2 looks best with jeans only as does the Y1. You can wear XX3's with either pants or shorts. Both look great with denim, I can't say the Y2 looks great with shorts lol

Sounds you like you should keep the XX3's! Unless you're trying to convince us which shoe is better, because it sounds like you already convinced yourself.

hey guys, quick question. I will have 2k to cop either the solars or platinums DS or NDS; id prefer solars. Would i be able to do either at a sneaker show in nyc? Also realistic buy it now price range?? dxc, sc, tsxc,  etc etc.. thanks
tongue.gif

Having had the finales just last year, id much rather have solars. The suede is very high wuality but it messes up too easily, even from just sitting in the box. And they dont look good with jeans imo.
If you could trade straight up for platinums id do it: as far as money value goes you are wnning. You could save upa Few hundred bucks (not 2 stacks) and find another pair of finales eventually!

Having had the finales just last year, id much rather have solars. The suede is very high wuality but it messes up too easily, even from just sitting in the box. And they dont look good with jeans imo.
If you could trade straight up for platinums id do it: as far as money value goes you are wnning. You could save upa Few hundred bucks (not 2 stacks) and find another pair of finales eventually!

I know man but it took me 4 years to find a size 11 and someone that was actually willing to sell them DS smh. I didn't realize just how much of a collector's item they were.

Sounds you like you should keep the XX3's! Unless you're trying to convince us which shoe is better, because it sounds like you already convinced yourself.

I really don't want to let the Finale's go, but if someone is willing to work something out I'm cool with it. If not, I'm cool with that too. I'm not trying to convince any of you guys, but questions were asked about the value.

Last edited:
hey guys, quick question. I will have 2k to cop either the solars or platinums DS or NDS; id prefer solars. Would i be able to do either at a sneaker show in nyc? Also realistic buy it now price range?? dxc, sc, tsxc,  etc etc.. thanks
tongue.gif
Didnt you ask this a couple of times yesterday?
2k is good, but of course shoot to spend less. But it really depends on the sellers.

Didnt you ask this a couple of times yesterday?
2k is good, but of course shoot to spend less. But it really depends on the sellers.
the most i spent on a pair of kicks was 400 and i regret it .  because they rereleased again.that sucked...... but im sure you will be fine for NOW.

I
tongue.gif

I say solars. I feel like those are harder to come by than the plats. I feel like if I had the solars I would wear them more than my plats. A sz12 solar is very......very hard to come across.

Didnt you ask this a couple of times
yesterday?

I mean I ofcourse would be looking for the best deals.. Do u think 1.3-1.8 is realistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom