Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how people are talking about shoes and not for sale or trade lol, I don't own y2 YET but from pics, Y1>Y2 but can change once I get Y2

Never liked the Y1's. Until this day I have no desire to get them. The 2's are gorgeous, tho. All my opinion, of course.

Would you all agree the yeezy 2 is the best looking shoe ever released. I think the sleekness, build, detail, exclusive factor, sexiness lol, overall look easily tops any shoe to date for me.

^^^ It's not even in my top 10 all time. But you did mention the exclusive factor, in which I truly believe is the driving force of this shoe. Design is decent as well as materials. The best part of the shoe to me is the metal lace tips, which I hadn't seen before.

Last edited:
I won't argue with you about my opinion lol nor will I clown you for feeling like it's the best looking shoe ever released

my vvvnds Unkles and nds Tiffs for his used Solars... good deal?
Since you're getting the Solars, yes. I sold my Tiffs before the really good fakes came out and now, I think those are played-out. The Unkles are gorgeous, but I wouldn't hold such a high value to them...

Last edited:
Would you all agree the yeezy 2 is the best looking shoe ever released. I think the sleekness, build, detail, exclusive factor, sexiness lol, overall look easily tops any shoe to date for me.

the black/infrared jordan 6 is my number 1 all time, but i put the yeezy 2 solars in my top 10 & probably top 3-5.

The Yeezy 2 silhoutte is incredibly sexy. Definitely in my Top 10.

Jordan 1 is my number 1. Yeezy is easily 4, or 5.

...but the yeezy's take inspiration from other Nike's. it's like having spizikes in your top 10 silhouettes. Very dope sneakers though, both models

...but the yeezy's take inspiration from other Nike's. it's like having spizikes in your top 10 silhouettes. Very dope sneakers though, both models

Smh at that comparison.

Besides, we all started somewhere, playa. They all are inspired by OG Hebrew Sandals. They even had a superstar wear them, my dude Jesus Christ rocked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom