Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff them at night or keep a shoe tree on them. Mine started creasing after numerous wear but the paper in them helped that out significantly.

Ok, thanks.

Also this is the pair of the Solars I picked up were DS for 1670, not a terrible deal.

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=369730.0 S/O to my KTT fam. Can't believe your just noticing the skirt/kilt ridic trend
caLord 1/2 mercy. I have these kicks too 
mean.gif

...but the yeezy's take inspiration from other Nike's. it's like having spizikes in your top 10 silhouettes. Very dope sneakers though, both models

not at all, just the sole/midsole... spizikes are completely from other shoes, each and every part unlike the Yeezy's.

I put the Yeezy 2 in my top 5 designs ever, but what Tinker did with some of the early Jordan's was incredible, especially at the time. Yeezy's are definitely my favorite "modern day" design.

An april fools prank from sneakerfiles. Just thought it was interesting how such a minor element from the Yeezy 2 (sole and sole coloring, and the back ridges) set off the 3. I would love this, for real. I wonder what a real Yeezy 2 "Low" would look like.

I never figured out why people put nds or vnds vvvvvnds (you get the picture) when trying to sell. Either you wore the shoe or you didn't. Quit sugar coating

You can strap em so the velcro lines up %100 percent to get the curved look or strap em where the velcro goes over the mesh a little bit to have the strap look straight. Might be confusing unless you see pics or something.

strap em where the velcro goes over the mesh a little bit to have the strap look straight.

that's how i rock 'em, looks best to me.

but the way he has them, they're popped straight up, yet still curved. i haven't tried to get that look, and not sure how to (don't want to tho).

sick shot tho. the plats are such a spring / summer shoe.

once this pollen clears up i'm gonna rock mine more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom