Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats how we roll! Rock kicks to death looooool!!! Thanks! and good luck finding a pair aswell

btw whats your size??? Willing to help if ever I seen a decent price of yeezy 2s

Thanks, I'm a size 10! I'll be watching out for those size 9's for ya as well.

Forgive me for derailing the thread a bit, but since there has been a lot of discussion of sneaker shields in here. I am thinking of getting sneaker shields for a few pairs that I also store wooden shoe trees in. Will the shoe trees still fit in the shoe with the sneaker shields in them?

On ebay now I'm seeing a lot of legit yeezy pics w fake prices...I really wonder now if I can trust getting that shoe

careful with those sneaker shields guys. I put them in a pair of my plats and took them out the other day and now the toe box looks a little bloated. Almost like its one of those fake pairs with the more rectangular toe box. Needless to say those shields won't be touching these or any of my other kicks ever again. :smh:

careful with those sneaker shields guys. I put them in a pair of my plats and took them out the other day and now the toe box looks a little bloated. Almost like its one of those fake pairs with the more rectangular toe box. Needless to say those shields won't be touching these or any of my other kicks ever again. :smh:

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered a couple pairs lol Did you have them in the shoe only while you were wearing them or did you leave it in there?

Pics? I'm kinda curious. :nerd:

seeing by your sig, you're a size 13, did you have the 12.5-14 shields in? mine i have in get rid of the creasing but don't seem to stretch the upper at all, at least i hope not.

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered a couple pairs lol Did you have them in the shoe only while you were wearing them or did you leave it in there?

I UN'ds'ed them at game 1 of the nets playoff series. I noticed the slight creasing so I ordered them. I started to cut/modify them to fit more comfortably and got distracted by something and left only one in for a few weeks. I came back to finish up the second one and noticed now how strange the toe box had become.

Pics? I'm kinda curious. :nerd:

I'll snap some tonight. Wearing them to the Yankee's game. Delta Suite seats tonight. :smokin

seeing by your sig, you're a size 13, did you have the 12.5-14 shields in? mine i have in get rid of the creasing but don't seem to stretch the upper at all, at least i hope not.

Yea I got the larger size and cut them down a bit. It's almost like once you put them in you shouldn't take them out. They seem to have dropped down a bit since that was a little while ago.

Just be careful and don't cram them in I guess is the takeaway. :smh:

Last edited:
Traded a pair of Royal 1's and press passes to a TI concert for Solars at SneakerCon. Nice!

Last edited:
Wow Peru won! I wouldn't give someone chuck Taylor's to hang out with TI for a week lol.

Sold them 3 days later, the money was way more desirable than the shoe. Having them in my possession as an owner did change my mind on how nice they are. Not gonna lie, I kinda sorta understand why you guys lose your minds paying $1,500+ for used pairs.

plus we got our little yeezy group thing over here.. we help each other out sometimes.  if i see any plats for a good price.. ill let you know.

i think the most important thing when it comes to buying these shoes, is having the ability to actually pay a realistic price for them, there are guys that are like "i won't pay more than 800 for a pair of plats", or.. still have that mentality that they won't pay more than a rack for a pair of shoes.

if you really want them, and got the loot, then you might actually get a pair.  sitting around for a good deal isnt gonna happen, especially when in reality, its a damn lucky day if you even find a pair that you want, in a size that you actually want.

realistic prices for a ds pair of plats.. i'd say around 1800-2000, and for solars.. 2000 to 2400.

however.. there are deals sometimes.. with worn pairs from anywhere from 1k to 1600.
this seems to be very true
mean.gif

I went to sole exchange last weekend and there was only two pairs of solars at the whole show, both happened to be my size,

one guy didnt have the box and was missing a lacetip. he wanted 2k .. another had og all and wouldnt do lower then 2.2

I told myself with these i want OG all & everything, ( why settle for less? ) so I offered the og all pair 1.9 and he turned me down (greedy much?) so i went and bought galaxy foams lol

moral of the story i guess ima bring 2.5+ to the next show, my hunt continues ....

Last edited:
plus we got our little yeezy group thing over here.. we help each other out sometimes.  if i see any plats for a good price.. ill let you know.

i think the most important thing when it comes to buying these shoes, is having the ability to actually pay a realistic price for them, there are guys that are like "i won't pay more than 800 for a pair of plats", or.. still have that mentality that they won't pay more than a rack for a pair of shoes.

if you really want them, and got the loot, then you might actually get a pair.  sitting around for a good deal isnt gonna happen, especially when in reality, its a damn lucky day if you even find a pair that you want, in a size that you actually want.

realistic prices for a ds pair of plats.. i'd say around 1800-2000, and for solars.. 2000 to 2400.

however.. there are deals sometimes.. with worn pairs from anywhere from 1k to 1600.
mean.gif

I went to sole exchange last weekend and there was only two pairs of solars at the whole show, both happened to be my size,

one guy didnt have the box and was missing a lacetip. he wanted 2k .. another had og all and wouldnt do lower then 2.2

I told myself with these i want OG all & everything, ( why settle for less? ) so I offered the og all pair 1.9 and he turned me down (greedy much?) so i went and bought galaxy foams lol

moral of the story i guess ima bring 2.5+ to the next show, my hunt continues ....
I never really understood how this makes a person "greedy"

If he's in the resell game, he's just playing his cards to MAXIMIZE his profit. Was the right thing to do in this situation to turn down 2-300 to hook you up? I mean, if he was your boy/bro/cousin/family member, I'd understand. But you a stranger haha. No hate, just curious.

Cosign everything Johnny said. What's crazy is, solars are actually still rising. 3 months ago it was at 1800, jumped to 2k, then 2.3, now it's at 2.5. Some even at 2.7

Plats are also on the rise as well, not as rapidly as solars, but rising nonetheless.

How much u drop on the galaxy foams?

For an extra 2-300 I woulda just done it anyway instead of trying to find them later down the line knowing damn well the prices are just gona keep goin up.

I was in the same boat when I got my Solars. Dude was asking 2400, I offered 18, but dude said he wouldnt go below 2200. After a while, dude agreed to 2100. I really didn't wana go past 18 but if u want em that bad, u gota shell out the cash. What's another 300 when u spending that much for a pair anyway.

O yea, Ziggy, sorry but I'm keepin em, no longer for sale. Good luck on your hunt.

mean.gif

Good luck with your hunt, you definately should of pulled the trigger at 2.2, thats around the going price right now and i would consider that VERY fair for getting EXACTLY what you are looking for.
I never really understood how this makes a person "greedy"

If he's in the resell game, he's just playing his cards to MAXIMIZE his profit. Was the right thing to do in this situation to turn down 2-300 to hook you up? I mean, if he was your boy/bro/cousin/family member, I'd understand. But you a stranger haha. No hate, just curious.

Cosign everything Johnny said. What's crazy is, solars are actually still rising. 3 months ago it was at 1800, jumped to 2k, then 2.3, now it's at 2.5. Some even at 2.7

Plats are also on the rise as well, not as rapidly as solars, but rising nonetheless.
for sure!  i hate it when people call me a reseller when i was trying to unload my collection, i'm just going by the market price, and this guy is gonna call me a reseller for trying to sell ds olympic 6's for 200?  please.. i told that guy good luck finding a ds pair for 160 (how much he offered me).  end rant.  btw, you break em out yet?
How much u drop on the galaxy foams?

For an extra 2-300 I woulda just done it anyway instead of trying to find them later down the line knowing damn well the prices are just gona keep goin up.

I was in the same boat when I got my Solars. Dude was asking 2400, I offered 18, but dude said he wouldnt go below 2200. After a while, dude agreed to 2100. I really didn't wana go past 18 but if u want em that bad, u gota shell out the cash. What's another 300 when u spending that much for a pair anyway.

O yea, Ziggy, sorry but I'm keepin em, no longer for sale. Good luck on your hunt.
hey man!  im glad you are keeping your kicks.  i'm selling mine however.. but!  i got a vnds pair that i got for cheaper.

^ thanks. Was bouncing back and forth between selling them to help fund my wedding, but the wife knows how much I wanted these ever since I struck out on RD. she said she'd rather have me keep them instead of dropping close to 3k for em later.

^ thanks. Was bouncing back and forth between selling them to help fund my wedding, but the wife knows how much I wanted these ever since I struck out on RD. she said she'd rather have me keep them instead of dropping close to 3k for em later.
congrats!

the funny thing is.. im about to get married too, except this was my last big purchase (with my own money) before me and her get married.

shes also ok with it since i sold most of my shoes to pay for her engagement ring, lol.

congrats!

the funny thing is.. im about to get married too, except this was my last big purchase (with my own money) before me and her get married.

shes also ok with it since i sold most of my shoes to pay for her engagement ring, lol.

:lol:
I got the plats a few months back and resold those (along with a bunch of other shoes) to help pay the balance on her engagement ring :smh:
After she found out how much I paid for her ring, she said she wished I woulda kept the plats n got her a smaller ring.
Wish I still had the plats but I'm happier with her ring.

Congrats again fam :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom