Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random...

To those that have both the plats and solars, do the plats glow in the dark brighter than the solars when they're held side by side?

Random...

To those that have both the plats and solars, do the plats glow in the dark brighter than the solars when they're held side by side?

I feel Plats glow just stands out more.

Pic I took earlier.

Man those prices on yeezy 2s I guess I'm going to yeezy 1 I need to complete my trifecta anyways

I have to ask, what do people in this forum do for a living? I know we all have different priorities in life, but I make close to 6 digits a year and live in an area where my dollar goes fairly far(Houston) and I could not personally bring myself to spend anywhere near the amount people have been shelling out for Yeezy's. I admire your courage, I'd probably faint if I spent more than $500 for a shoe lol. They're a dope shoe, but man, I just could not bring myself to spend that much. I salute you! Lol

Last edited:
Crappy iPhone pics, but as you can tell, the left toe box is messed up from the shield. As I wear them more, hopefully it will become less noticeable.

Looking forward to seeing them on feet. Btw, where did you hear this little bit ^ of info from?

Somebody who is at the SNL show and saw at the rehearsals

Btw those red yeezy look like a pair of fakes lol im serious , interested in the materials used

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom