Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think ye was rocking these shun took photos lol its gonna be real

You guys move quick.

These really look like fakes though. Like they look off. Maybe bc of the difference in materials.

You guys move quick.

These really look like fakes though. Like they look off. Maybe bc of the difference in materials.

fake in what way?

they look exactly like the red louis vuitton don shoe. same color. looks great imo.

Last edited:
fake in what way?

they look exactly like the red louis vuitton don shoe. same color. looks great imo.

Like the shape/silhoutte sits a lil different bc of the different upper material. Just like the fakes have that offshape look bc they can't get it right.

longest i'll camp is 2 days. and thats pushing it. dudes who camp hard-body for 1+weeks deserves these. i just cant do that lmao

Btw the NOT FOR SALE graphic Ye was using for his performance seems appropriate for this shoe release.

screengrab I just got from his performance during the millisecond he kicked his foot into the light...

Damn... Just heard about the release plans... Gonna be mission impossible, especially where I'm at...

Im pretty sure their not fake fam. When snl finished they show ye, n they looked like the photo that i posted. But regardless its gonna be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom