Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up both of these beauties today.

Off to the bay they go...

if I worked in a chinese factory, I would sneak in late at night, produce 100 yeezys and sell one per month on ebay.... I would make more money doing that than I would working in a factory for 5 years :x

if I worked in a chinese factory, I would sneak in late at night, produce 100 yeezys and sell one per month on ebay.... I would make more money doing that than I would working in a factory for 5 years
sick.gif
...i cant tell if youre being serious or not. If you are, that might be the absolute worst idea ive ever heard.

if I worked in a chinese factory, I would sneak in late at night, produce 100 yeezys and sell one per month on ebay.... I would make more money doing that than I would working in a factory for 5 years
sick.gif
...i cant tell if youre being serious or not. If you are, that might be the absolute worst idea ive ever heard.
You know how much Chinese factory workers make?

have those IG customs been released? really wanna see how they stack up to the real deal if the dude was legit :nerd:

Nothing has been posted yet, they've made some pairs but don't think anyone has received it yet. We'll most likely see some pairs popping up next month. Trying to secure a legit pair before the YB's hit the bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom