Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol lebron had nike custom make him his size 16 yeezy's so i assume its safe to say they made more then 10 for him in each colorway
indifferent.gif

and here i am along with thousands of people struggling for a pair
frown.gif

gonna cop to rock & rock well tho, fck all that resell or leave in ur closet to rot mentallity.

shooting to cop one if not BOTH colors at sneaker con NYC this summer, hmu if your going
nthat.gif

You can have negative things to say about a product and still bring something to the discussion. "I've never liked these" is as useful to the discussion as a "copped" or "pass" post.

I thought I had a deal too. Had the money ready and the next morning someone offered him 200 more, he never gets back w me. I would have offered him some more to get these. I think the near4k price range now is really insane. I probably will have to wait til the y3 comes out to get Solars at a decent price

I thought I had a deal too. Had the money ready and the next morning someone offered him 200 more, he never gets back w me. I would have offered him some more to get these. I think the near4k price range now is really insane. I probably will have to wait til the y3 comes out to get Solars at a decent price

That's not gonna push the solar price down. They'll be even more limited. The Y1s didn't go down when 2s dropped.

Would love a platinum pair...but im satisifed with mine lol

plus dont have the funds lol

I'm excited to see what happens throughout the day today as the album officially rolls out.  I have a feeling some sort of official statement will be made about the reds in one way or another.

just sayin'... i don't care for lebron X's... but i don't spend any time in that thread, about a shoe i know i don't like, and ya certainly don't see me in that thread telling people that obviously do like them that i don't care for them...

just don't see the point, much better things to do with your time, like posting about stuff you do like...

Was Told This Weekend From A Pretty Reputable Local Source That They Just Got Word They Should be Expecting To Receive These Come October..... All Things Considering, Especially Having Received Platinums Last Year, I'm Pretty Confident That This Info Will Once Again Ring True :pimp:

Only Time Will Tell Tho I Guess :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom