Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY GOD. THE LEVELS OF THIRST FOR A YEEZY SHOE WITH MCFLY COLORWAY WOULD BE TOO MUCH TO HANDLE. I WOULD PROBABLY STAY OFF NIKETALK UNTIL WELL AFTER THE RELEASE DATE.
how about a yeezy shoe with led's in the soles like the mcflys, galaxy on the lining, glow in the dark strap, and a south beach all over the rest of the shoe?

MY GOD. THE LEVELS OF THIRST FOR A YEEZY SHOE WITH MCFLY COLORWAY WOULD BE TOO MUCH TO HANDLE. I WOULD PROBABLY STAY OFF NIKETALK UNTIL WELL AFTER THE RELEASE DATE.
like this

Well guys, instead of getting the fake yeezys, I used the money to make lbj inspired yeezys like these on YouTube. I think they look good.

Last edited:
Well guys, instead of getting the fake yeezys, I used the money to make lbj inspired yeezys like these on YouTube. I think they look good.

i woulda respected you more if you had gotten fakes 
laugh.gif

but in all seriousness, that's good for you if you really do like them. i'm personally deciding if i should get these kobe id's.

Yeah after I saw all the fakes flood e bay, I just couldn't.

Those Kobe's are slick, I wish I would have made yeezy kd 4

I feel like the Zen Grey 1s were already mag inspired, the multicolor LEDs represented in the colors of the liner. I doubt he would do that again but there's no telling what a 3rd yeezy might look like

I wouldn't hold my breath for a mag rerelease in 2015, it's possible but I feel like its more unlikely then likely just because of what tinker hatfield said about respecting the charity auction

as far as a yeezy 3 it's gonna reflect whatever his style is or what he's into at the time, which will probably be different 2 years from now. I'm expecting something mid cut but more minimal then the 2s with an influence of popular high fashion shoes. I could also see him going the Yeezus route and making something really crazy just for shock value lol.

I was hoping he'd do a shoe with the jordan 4/flight outsole, that's the dopest outsole from the 80s imo. I could see him designing a dope shoe on top of that.

how about a yeezy shoe with led's in the soles like the mcflys, galaxy on the lining, glow in the dark strap, and a south beach all over the rest of the shoe?

lol that's some hypebeast orgasm clusterf*ck sh*t, type of shoe u would see on a poorly translated Chinese website

Last edited:
Kanye's crap with the APC clothing line has me worried about the Yeezy 3. Hopefully he doesn't start designing them till after he's moved on from this minimalist phase.

Kanye's crap with the APC clothing line has me worried about the Yeezy 3. Hopefully he doesn't start designing them till after he's moved on from this minimalist phase.
minimalist sounds fine. i know it will still have a nike swoosh on it and hes designed some fine shoes so far so i doubt theyd be trash/affected by this "phase" the clothes arent for me because im not into super skinny jeans and dress length shirts at a high price point, but i dont think that will have anything to do with the shoes 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom