Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^That's really clean, but prob a tad too close to plats for them to realistically make the...I still really like them.

Repped!

jayz, can you ps kanye's black/white yeezy 2 samples on some detailed pics of the solars?

"Air Mags" will NOT release come 2015 (GR or otherwise per Tinker Hatfield), just a shoe with "power lacings" (Jordans?)... Stop fooling yourselfs into believing otherwise... Yeezy 3's with "power lacings"... LOL!!!

Yeah I saw you post it up there already. If you weren't in such a hurry to post every 3 seconds you could reply correctly. You posted in that thread because you are a troll. You are clueless and still reply to every post.

"Air Mags" will NOT release come 2015 (GR or otherwise per Tinker Hatfield), just a shoe with "power lacings" (Jordans?)... Stop fooling yourselfs into believing otherwise... Yeezy 3's with "power lacings"... LOL!!!

Tinker is a designer, the best they got. But end of the day he doesn't call the shots. When they see money signs, they flock to them. Tinker didn't wanna retro old Jordans...Ya see how that turned out... :lol:

They may not release OG mags with power lacing. They'll prolly do some friends and family samples of OG mags with power lacing, since it's the shoe that started it, but the producer of the movie already confirmed that new versions of the mag would release in 2015. He wouldn't just say random stuff like that, obviously nike told him stuff we don't know.

All speculation at this point, but mark my words, bookmark this post and revisit it in 2015... That's all I'm saying.

And I know someone who had and sold a sample of the all red Yeezy 2. They definitely didn't glow. That's not to say the release pair won't. Lord knows they really should. A red / pink glow would be insane...

Tinker is a designer, the best they got. But end of the day he doesn't call the shots. When they see money signs, they flock to them. Tinker didn't wanna retro old Jordans...Ya see how that turned out... :lol:

They may not release OG mags with power lacing. They'll prolly do some friends and family samples of OG mags with power lacing, since it's the shoe that started it, but the producer of the movie already confirmed that new versions of the mag would release in 2015. He wouldn't just say random stuff like that, obviously nike told him stuff we don't know.

All speculation at this point, but mark my words, bookmark this post and revisit it in 2015... That's all I'm saying.

And I know someone who had and sold a sample of the all red Yeezy 2. They definitely didn't glow. That's not to say the release pair won't. Lord knows they really should. A red / pink glow would be insane...

... LOL!!! Sure, book mark your statements... I'll be laughing 'till 2050... Tinker pulls no weight?... Give yourself a break man... "Mags" will NOT release, I've done told you and everyone across this board, just the "power lacing system" as Nike's "new gimmick" for 2015...

Anyone know where i can cop plats for $1450? size 10-11? please help 
Good luck bruh. I just pulled the trigger on a sz 10. 1800 was the cheapest i found for a size 10 and that ended up being a flaker. Ended up dropping 2k on mine. 

i dont care if the mags were to release because i could never see myself wearing a pair but it would be a nice collectors item to have either way i think it would be cool to see the shoe release 

Tinker is a designer, the best they got. But end of the day he doesn't call the shots. When they see money signs, they flock to them. Tinker didn't wanna retro old Jordans...Ya see how that turned out...
laugh.gif

thanks proto, i was killing myself wondering if it glowed or not. did you get to see the pair?

My plats got delivered today from jmsneakers. They look good to me. Had to have pics sent to me cause I'm on vacation, but I will post my own pics when I get home next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom