Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The light show after a full day's wear.

RHONY-alex-shocked.gif

never said he pulls no weight. i just said he doesn't call the shots, which he doesn't.

and neither do you... i mean, who are you? you've "done told everyone"? lol.

why would we listen to you?

if nike wants to re-release them, they're gonna do it... they're at least gonna make pairs of OG mags with power lacing just cuz they're the first concept of it, even if only samples.... but people who bought the first ones would likely love a chance to buy the real deal with power lacing (besides, by 2015 a lot of those 2011 pairs will have dead batteries and the lights will be done, and apparently you can't fix it)... they certainly wouldn't be mad if nike gave them first dibs or something.

again, the producer of the film already said there will be new versions of the mags in 2015... why would he make that up? obviously nike told him something like that.

either way, nobody knows for sure what they'll do. i just find it hard to believe they would let that money, hype, and publicity pass them by. i'm leaning towards OG mags not releasing for sale, but i do think some new version will.

Who am I? LOL, I am aware quite well, I deal with very well known artists, real musicians, unlike corny acts like you. just google my name. All the info of these "producers" is a lie. Wait for it.

dudes are easily trolling together it wouldn't even be hard to fake up an email like that

idk why in the golden age of Internet trolling people are still so gullible

edit: towards the end of the email you can see differences, meaning somebody f'ed up the copy and pasting

also know he's lying cuz if I won but forgot to check email I wouldnt tell a soul. he sounds proud of it tho

Last edited:
welp, selling my plats today, figured it wasn't worth it to have that expensive of a shoe that could be so easily ruined.

bought for $1.2k and selling for $1.4k after wearing them a few times, i'm not mad :lol:

hopefully i can find some solars at some point.

Last edited:
welp, selling my plats today, figured it wasn't worth it to have that expensive of a shoe that could be so easily ruined.

bought for $1.2k and selling for $1.4k after wearing them a few times, i'm not mad :lol:

What do u mean easily ruined?

Who am I? LOL, I am aware quite well, I deal with very well known artists, real musicians, unlike corny acts like you. just google my name. All the info of these "producers" is a lie. Wait for it.

oh, you're kind of a big deal huh? :rofl:

google you? :lol: ain't nobody got time for that! :lol:

i couldn't care less who you think you are... >D

so this interview with the producer of the back to the future movies is all a lie?

http://collider.com/frank-marshall-roger-rabbit-2-sequel-bourne-legacy/187006/

scroll down where he talks at length about mags...

now go sit down.

What do u mean easily ruined?

one -small spill, accidental step in something, getting stepped on- could ruin them, and i don't want to deal with that risk on a pair of shoes i spent $1.2k on.

am i the only one who wish that the yeezy 2s released in that white/black sample pair that Ye used to wear? i thought it was a clean cw even tho they were pretty much similar to the solars with the exception of the white midsole.

they also had a different material on the toe box instead of mesh... looks like some thin, cheap, shiny stuff, creased weird, and looked like crap imo:

oh, you're kind of a big deal huh? :rofl:

google you? :lol: ain't nobody got time for that! :lol:

i couldn't care less who you think you are... >D

so this interview with the producer of the back to the future movies is all a lie?

http://collider.com/frank-marshall-roger-rabbit-2-sequel-bourne-legacy/187006/

scroll down where he talks at length about mags...

now go sit down.

Here you go son;

http://m.marcustroy.com/marcustroy/#!/entry/512e344e94f4be71693adc36

Now keep on entertaining your masses by recycling the tunes every non talented tool such as you tend to.

Here you go son;

http://m.marcustroy.com/marcustroy/#!/entry/512e344e94f4be71693adc36

Now keep on entertaining your masses by recycling the tunes every non talented tool such as you tend to.

Did not click. Lol. Cuz I just don't care who you think you are.

And I won't stoop to calling you untalented, cuz I don't know that, just as you have no clue how talented I am. We don't know each other. I only said "who are you" cuz you acted like you got some solid info (I didn't say it cuz I wanna know what you do, you already admitted you're just referencing Tinker, lol, I was just making more of a statement, cuz end of the day you're another no name who just registered on here but you're talking like you're some credible source that we should believe, talking 'bout "I done told everyone on this board", as if that means anything to any of us, lol). Now you're just taking petty shots cuz I called you out on the fact you don't have any solid info, you're just going by what tinker once said 2 years ago.

I don't have any solid info either, just going by what the movie's producer said, and like lamekilla said, it's too perfect of an opportunity to not capitalize on.

Last edited:
am i the only one who wish that the yeezy 2s released in that white/black sample pair that Ye used to wear? i thought it was a clean cw even tho they were pretty much similar to the solars with the exception of the white midsole.
they also had a different material on the toe box instead of mesh... looks like some thin, cheap, shiny stuff, creased weird, and looked like crap imo
would cop, I like thesea lot more than the plats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom