Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no need to follow up this is REAL INFO FROM THE NIKE.NET (THATS WHAT EURO SWOOSH MEANT-NIKE EMPLOYEE ACCOUNT).THE RED YEEZY 2 SHOWS UP ON RELEASE MOSTLY LIKE OCTOBER(IT ALWAYS HAS A MARGIN BUT MOST OF THE TIMES SHOE COMES UP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MARGIN FOR RELEASE)

Any idea of the margin? Dates? Thanks

Any idea of the margin? Dates? Thanks

THERE YOU GO.

good luck everyone.p.s. i phased out details for obvious reasons.;p)

If you put the time and really use every resource available, most releases are doable. However, I feel like these are gonna be an exception. But who knows if Nike is going to keep the RSVP system, or change online releases. Just have to wait it out!

For some reason I don't see these coming out in stores only Nike.com

Was this said already?

Last edited:
I'm gonna stay positive and believe that I can cop.

that's what I did with the solars... fast forward 1 year later and I'm contemplating buying the reps smh. not saying be negative but being positive won't help you, being realistic will

If you put the time and really use every resource available, most releases are doable. However, I feel like these are gonna be an exception.

pretty much. between raffles, bots, and RSVPs the only fair shot you really have is the few stores that might do fcfs and you'll have to wait a week and a half outside some shady store in a sketchy neighborhood.

or pay that prison rape

Last edited:
But I'm not gonna be cocky, just confident, I know it's gonna be hard, but you just gotta believe in yourself... Not just in shoes but anything.

I know I can do it, and I know it won't be easy. Let's just leave it at that.

NRG=GITD

HAHA

with the last releases it was all about location, location, location

The NW, specifically Portland, only saw plats drop @ 1 place & that was some MAJOR fukery

compound gallery had a raffle @ $3 a tix, 150+ people showed up and spent 3-4 hours for less than a FSR
Compound is known for their shady antics anyways, so it's extremely hard to be positive bout a release like this.

I swear with HQ being here, Oregon gets
the shaft on most...but we got duck gear up the ****

Last edited:
Nike about to release these while I'm at the Yeezus concert on 10/26 :rofl:

I hope it's like the first release, just a random tweet at a random time like 11:45pm PST / 2:45am EST :lol:

Nike about to release these while I'm at the Yeezus concert on 10/26 :rofl:

I hope it's like the first release, just a random tweet at a random time like 11:45pm PST / 2:45am EST :lol:

That sounds nice... Bots will still grab em with the keywords... I'm not even trying to get these for retail... It's a lost hope

Think about a corny moment not related to kanye that happens In October my guess start of the nba season, at the end of the night after the games are played... Which is Halloween night if I'm not wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom