Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about a corny moment not related to kanye that happens In October my guess start of the nba season, at the end of the night after the games are played... Which is Halloween night if I'm not wrong.
Funny you say that, because when the yeezy 2 dropped on ndc, the celtics vs heat game was on I believe.

wrestler_excited_gif.gif

Funny you say that, because when the yeezy 2 dropped on ndc, the celtics vs heat game was on I believe.

That night was the LA Kings playoff game, probably that Heat Celtics game and it was the Paquiao vs Bradley fight. By time the tweet out like 7pm PST or something I was hammered from having been drinking since like 2:30 that afternoon :lol:

No. Wrong. Wrong again.

Lebron won the chip when the confetti cleared they sent out the tweet. I was pulling into my driveway... Sick that I went to someone bum *** house to watch the game on they bum tv I coulda had Yeezy 2s both colors if I just sat by my damn computer.

Last edited:
That night was the LA Kings playoff game, probably that Heat Celtics game and it was the Paquiao vs Bradley fight. By time the tweet out like 7pm PST or something I was hammered from having been drinking since like 2:30 that afternoon :lol:

The tweet dropped right after the heat game ended and before the fight started, it was at 10:30ish EST i believe.

Last edited:

No. Wrong. Wrong again.

Lebron won the chip when the confetti cleared they sent out the tweet. I was pulling into my driveway... Sick that I went to someone bum *** house to watch the game on they bum tv I coulda had Yeezy 2s both colors if I just sat by my damn computer.
You are wrong, sir.

It was after game 7 of Celtics vs Heat. Not finals.

On a damn Thursday? This time around no TV, No games, no GF, no Parent, no Phone, and no sex! Straight up camping like a caveman and his bond fire pit in 20 degree F.

Oh aight you got it. I'm just still not over NRG GITD lol it woulda been cooler if they dropped after he won his first chip anyway

Last edited:
if the euro swoosh says oct.31st perhaps it's earlier in the states, probably when his first show starts for his tour..the 19th.

I have a feeling they wont do random time again, because I rarely see it now, even on these limited releases. Like the champ pack, they released normal time.

I have a feeling they wont do random time again, because I rarely see it now, even on these limited releases. Like the champ pack, they released normal time.

They gonna try to do some stupid shi* to say they attempted to throw the bots off and make it fair. They should do what the HOH did with the email. I believe in that just cause one of my boys actually won.

as far as I know the yeezy 2s are the only shoes that Nike has ever done a random drop for since they started tweeting the links for shoes.

you said your in here for "as much info as possible" maybe you should just lurk until we get some more concrete info no need to keep sticking your foot in your mouth

then how did people get multiple pairs

Yeah I dunno what proto type is talking about. I'm prolly 100 percent sure I woulda had both pairs. Beat it proto type...take them odds to Vegas. Meanwhile I had a friend who contemplated getting both and took his plats OUT his cart and checked out. People got multiples like it was nothing...

Last edited:
No I waited ny my computer until they tweeted it. Trust me. A lot of people had pairs in carts and Nike had a mini crash and alot were released from carts.

It was the first time they tried this "holding" in cart concept.

Boy if we knew then what we know now............ Things would be a lot different. Crazy to see how release procedures have evolved over the year.

I bet most of us wish we just jumped on a resellers price of $900-1200 that week after instead of calling them crazy and say prices will come down

I had both in my cart until the website crashed mid checkout. anybody with multiples probably got em from a local store somehow

You had a pretty good chance from your iPhone... A SOLID CHANCE, my boys phone was updating sizes while on Nike.com it said every size was available, which wasn't the case .Yes I know multiple people that got multiple pairs I dunno why that's such a surprise, how long you been waiting to use that gif.. Beat it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom