Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its a running joke on here, but ever since I heard this rumor it really bothers me that I dont know what it means.
I think rayray is the dude that came up with that crap anyways. Had dudes stressing over some fake ****

Edit: I'll make use of this useless '.' post.

Read the last question. The wording makes one believe that the III's will in fact release one day.. http://www.frank151.com/news/this-man-designed-your-nikes-nathan-vanhook-interview.html#.UmFBFpm9LCQ

Also: worked on this on and off. Anyone have any idea about the initials I'm missing? This was from a few months back on my KTT account

AH, DV, AW --?

Last edited:
Its been asked like 50 times and i personally don't care much for GITD soles on these

Last edited:
Nah I'm not mad just like Memphis said when Nike wants to release the info they will and before you know it we'll be tired of hearing the same info over and over again

Does it really matter? Won't make the shoe any easier to obtain

Actually these will be easily obtained, just like my other yeezys ill pay resell prices. Wish i didnt have to but thats the way its been for these releases.

Thats good u have the bread to drop resell on these. For me it's retail, near retail or bust. Don't have three stacks to spend on one pair of nikes

Thats good u have the bread to drop resell on these. For me it's retail, near retail or bust. Don't have three stacks to spend on one pair of nikes

Nah man i wouldn't drop 3k on yeezys, i got mine a few days after the release for a great deal considering prices now. I will try to get a deal on RO the same way because i cant ever win raffles or secure an rsvp

Nah I'm not mad just like Memphis said when Nike wants to release the info they will and before you know it we'll be tired of hearing the same info over and over again

I'M ALREADY SICK OF IT NOW AND NO INFO HAS BEEN RELEASED YET :lol:

Nah man i wouldn't drop 3k on yeezys, i got mine a few days after the release for a great deal considering prices now. I will try to get a deal on RO the same way because i cant ever win raffles or secure an rsvp

AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME WITH THE LAST 2 COLORWAYS. I DOUBT THERE WILL BE THE SAME "STEALS" TO BE HAD ON THIS SHOE.

You ain't getting no steals this time them prices jumping straight up to yeezy 1 yeezy 2 prices

EXACTLY, I REMEMBER KSTEEZY POSTING HE BOUGHT SOLARS FOR LIKE A STACK RIGHT WHEN THEY RELEASED AND I ALSO PAID A LITTLE LESS THAN A STACK FOR MY PLATINUMS A COUPLE DAYS AFTER RELEASE.

THESE RED OCTOBERS WILL JUMP STRAIGHT TO THE CURRENT PRICE OF SOLARS RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE THIS TIME.

Prices will start out at Solar levels but drop after a couple of weeks when sellers realize that not many people are willing to drop $3k. "$2k is still a nice return." The market will be flooded and prices will drop substantially. After that they will slowly rise again.

I'M ALREADY SICK OF IT NOW AND NO INFO HAS BEEN RELEASED YET :lol:
AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME WITH THE LAST 2 COLORWAYS. I DOUBT THERE WILL BE THE SAME "STEALS" TO BE HAD ON THIS SHOE.
lol I can only imagine how sick you'll be once info is released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom