Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is that from?

lulz

if the mass speculation is correct, t minus 7 days.

No pics and we're less than a week away from RD? Doesn't seem likely, unless Nike somehow managed to keep things Fort Knox tight.

Edit: I hope the rumors are true, though. It'd be nice to end the speculation and strike out swinging

Last edited:
There will come a time in the future that EVERYONE in this thread will look back on their life and THIS will be the moment you say, "What in the EFF was I thinking?"

So since u so far ahead of the game drop some knowledge on this thread god

Last edited:
There will come a time in the future that EVERYONE in this thread will look back on their life and THIS will be the moment you say, "What in the EFF was I thinking?"

oh word? why's that? lemme guess, cuz you think they're ugly and just hyped up, right?

great.

we get someone like you in this thread like once a week, feeling some type of way, trying to tell us what we really do and don't like.

a lot of us genuinely like this shoe, would buy it if it was a GR with no association to a rapper, and will still find it to be a classic and still rock it 10 and 20 years from now.

simply cuz we like how it looks and it's high quality.

if you don't like it then why the hell do you even care?

oh word? why's that? lemme guess, cuz you think they're ugly and just hyped up, right?

great.

we get someone like you in this thread like once a week, feeling some type of way, trying to tell us what we really do and don't like.

a lot of us genuinely like this shoe, would buy it if it was a GR with no association to a rapper, and will still find it to be a classic and still rock it 10 and 20 years from now.

im sure what he means by that is ...that a lot you who act childish for these and a lot of you who spend stacks on a pair of sneaks to seek a sense of fulfillment, will when you "mature", have families and "prioritize" your  lives, you will look back at this and laugh...asking yourself why you put so much effort into this...etc etc

great.

im sure what he means by that is ...that a lot you who act childish for these and a lot of you who spend stacks on a pair of sneaks to seek a sense of fulfillment, will when you "mature", have families and "prioritize" your  lives, you will look back at this and laugh...asking yourself why you put so much effort into this...etc etc
Dudes on Nt always generalizing because they can't fathom spending the money that someone else can on something.

Everybody that spends "stacks" on yeezys isn't broke or struggling or even gives a damn about a sense of fulfillment.

Have you ever wanted something and you could afford it, so you bought it.  For some of us its that simple and its over, just another pair of shoes.

Don't get me wrong I know there are some that treat having a pair of yeezys like they have the holy grail but not everybody takes it that seriously.

This is coming from someone that has priorities, responsibilities, and a family.

The funny thing about the maturity that you speak of is when you finally get it in your life you'll realize quickly that you could care less about other peoples "bad decisions", we all as a collective unit on this forum spend too much money on shoes to begin so why would anybody feel more justified because they spend their "stacks" on multiple pairs of shoes vs 1 or 2.

Last edited:

Dudes on Nt always generalizing because they can't fathom spending the money that someone else can on something.

Everybody that spends "stacks" on yeezys isn't broke or struggling or even gives a damn about a sense of fulfillment.

Have you ever wanted something and you could afford it, so you bought it.  For some of us its that simple and its over, just another pair of shoes.

Don't get me wrong I know there are some that treat having a pair of yeezys like they have the holy grail but not everybody takes it that seriously.

This is coming from someone that has priorities, responsibilities, and a family.

The funny thing about the maturity that you speak of is when you finally get it in your life you'll realize quickly that you could care less about other peoples "bad decisions", we all as a collective unit on this forum spend too much money on shoes to begin so why would anybody feel more justified because they spend their "stacks" on multiple pairs of shoes vs 1 or 2.
lol 

The sense of entitlement in this thread is comedy...realistically none of us are getting pairs :frown:

oh some will bend over and take it, the rest will chill or continue to hope, and contemplate selling all the clothing they own to buy a pair. me personally I stay for the feels.

It will be interesting to see how the people that get them actually acquire then tho

Last edited:

The sense of entitlement in this thread is comedy...realistically none of us are getting pairs
frown.gif
oh some will bend over and take it, the rest will chill or continue to hope, and contemplate selling all the clothing they own to buy a pair. me personally I stay for the feels.

It will be interesting to see how the people that get them actually acquire then tho

Last edited:
Would be such a curveball if they sold the Red Octobers out of the merch booth at the concert. Well, a curveball for the first show, but not so much the remainder of the tour.

Would be such a curveball if they sold the Red Octobers out of the merch booth at the concert. Well, a curveball for the first show, but not so much the remainder of the tour.

thats asking for mayhem...

I really do not want this thread to turn into a Yeezus tour spoiler. Please keep that in the Yeezus tour thread.

Going to a couple of dates and I'm trying to shun myself from any clues. Did it for GITD and WTT. Both shows I was blown away having known nothing going in.

Festivals were a different story (coachella was too GOAT to ignore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom