Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*****aaa please. I met Ye at a private party. Spent the night drinking with Don C, Virgil, IBN, Aziz Ansari, Mike Dean, CyHi, everyone... Didn't need to ask him for no picture either. That's just not how it's done.

Yeah and I heard Yeezus in May and recorded music that has yet to be release.

Props though to Sami for actually meeting him. Can't wait to see what info he drops...

(Lowkey gifs made me laugh Moneylicious
laugh.gif
)

Back to the HUNT.
Cool story bro

My boy, who pops in this thread from time to time, tells me I go too far on the 'Kanye fan' thing.

I tell him I don't go far enough :lol: (but seriously all sneakers from here on out)

*****aaa please. I met Ye at a private party. Spent the night drinking with Don C, Virgil, IBN, Aziz Ansari, Mike Dean, CyHi, everyone... Didn't need to ask him for no picture either. That's just not how it's done.

Props though to Sami for actually meeting him. Can't wait to see what info he drops...

(Lowkey gifs made me laugh Moneylicious
laugh.gif
)

Back to the HUNT.

(Lowkey gifs made me laugh Moneylicious :lol: )

Back to the KTT.

no props for me :frown:

thought we were friends...and fellow stans.... :smh:

Last edited:
THESE ARE THE RED OCTOBERS!!  This will probably hold me over until the Yeezy joints drop in a year, 2 years maybe even 10 years or so...

Wait, wut?

This is literally what you said a day ago:

I don't get why everyone wants these all RED out Yeezys so much.. I mean the hype is strong, but wouldn't you rather have DB3's or All Red Jordan 3s instead??

Why the sudden change of heart?

Last edited:
I agree Ron. Some of y'all are creative as I noted during the most recent "Yeezy thread ether" :lol:

Damn shame all that work was deleted.

Bay you know you tha homie :smokin

It's not a change of heart. I was insinuating that the red yeezys will never drop. Maybe in 10 years you can buy them from a reseller since you'll strike out if they ever drop anytime soon. But if you REALLY want an all red shoe that will POP, the exact same red is used for that sneaker above. So have at it...

Last edited:
It's not a change of heart. I was insinuating that the red yeezys will never drop. Maybe in 10 years you can buy them from a reseller since you'll strike out if they ever drop anytime soon. But if you REALLY want an all red shoe that will POP, the exact same red is used for that sneaker above. So have at it...
get out this thread with your ********. nobody cares about your **** horrible shoes.

cool story, guess there's no reason for you to post in this thread than?

Never drop? Interesting :lol:

Spoke to him and will be posting the pictures on IG today/tomorrow (s_universal)....its not looking good for the red yeezys releasing this month. Main issue is with Nike on the release date, they have been keeping him out of the loop, they had the release date originally planned and when he reaches out to them they are giving him the runaround. He said he still hopes for them to release but he is not currently aware of the actual date and its really up to Nike. He had 2 pairs in his room for the tour and they are amazing.

@sun do you know if they glow!? Or did he mention if they glow?

We didnt get to talk about if they glow. I was wearing the yeezy 1s and he mentioned that he actually wanted them to look more like the jordan iiis and nike wasnt having it. The relationship seems rocky from my perspective. From the success of the yeezy 1s they gave him a bit more control of the 2s but he is amazing to talk to.

Spoke to him and will be posting the pictures on IG today/tomorrow (s_universal)....its not looking good for the red yeezys releasing this month. Main issue is with Nike on the release date, they have been keeping him out of the loop, they had the release date originally planned and when he reaches out to them they are giving him the runaround. He said he still hopes for them to release but he is not currently aware of the actual date and its really up to Nike. He had 2 pairs in his room for the tour and they are amazing.

My man! :pimp:

I still think it's crazy how shoe companies do that to the designers/collaborators, keep them out of the loop. My friend has 2 shoes coming out with NB and one in a collab with Burn Rubber and they have been giving him the run around on release date as well.

Thanks for the information about the Yeezys! Can't wait to see if they do release or not. Are you going to make a thread about it?

My man! :pimp:

I still think it's crazy how shoe companies do that to the designers/collaborators, keep them out of the loop. My friend has 2 shoes coming out with NB and one in a collab with Burn Rubber and they have been giving him the run around on release date as well.

Thanks for the information about the Yeezys! Can't wait to see if they do release or not. Are you going to make a thread about it?

Appreciate it man. I know a few people doubted my meeting with him, not sure if I will make a thread about it just because I'm only allowed to talk high level of our discussion. The pictures came out awesome though and he hooked me up and took my RL business card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom