Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, some actual info in this dumpster fire of a thread. Thank you for sharing.

Never drop? Interesting
laugh.gif
It's obvious Nike is doing their master mind grand scheme of things to build Hype for these.  Have Ye wear them on his tour and keep them unreleased, that's why they are giving the runaround. Like I said don't even be surprised if they don't drop this year AT ALL.  And if they do drop, what makes you think you are getting a pair? It most likely will be even more limited than the Solar Red and Platinums.

I understand you can't/ don't want to give away too much information but could you at least finish that thought and tell us a little bit of what you told him the Yeezys mean to you?

It shouldn't have been too difficult to answer since every interview since May he's made a point to talk about what the shoe has done. How it brings luxury to people who normally wouldn't be able to afford it (except he's not taking into account limited availability and resale prices)..

Spoke to him and will be posting the pictures on IG today/tomorrow (s_universal)....its not looking good for the red yeezys releasing this month. Main issue is with Nike on the release date, they have been keeping him out of the loop, they had the release date originally planned and when he reaches out to them they are giving him the runaround. He said he still hopes for them to release but he is not currently aware of the actual date and its really up to Nike. He had 2 pairs in his room for the tour and they are amazing.
thanks for the heads up 
happy.gif

Never drop? Interesting :lol:

It's obvious Nike is doing their master mind grand scheme of things to build Hype for these.  Have Ye wear them on his tour and keep them unreleased, that's why they are giving the runaround. Like I said don't even be surprised if they don't drop this year AT ALL.  And if they do drop, what makes you think you are getting a pair? It most likely will be even more limited than the Solar Red and Platinums.

IF I wanted a pair I could easily obtain them. Limited or not. Now what you meant to say was what makes you think you are getting a pair for RETAIL. That MIGHT be the hard part, but at the end of the day it's all about who you know.

It's not a change of heart. I was insinuating that the red yeezys will never drop. Maybe in 10 years you can buy them from a reseller since you'll strike out if they ever drop anytime soon. But if you REALLY want an all red shoe that will POP, the exact same red is used for that sneaker above. So have at it...

cool story, guess there's no reason for you to post in this thread than?

Too much salt in the last few pages...

Big ups to @SuNiversal  for keeping it real. Hopefully nike gets their head out of their *** and we see these drop before the end of the year.

Meh, I don't think it necessarily means they aren't coming soon. Nike obviously doesn't care about communicating with Kanye or making him feel like "one of their own," so they'll probably just fill him in when they need him to start marketing the release.

From what I've read it's no surprise Nike is treating him the way they are. He's been had tough time with them because of what went down with the Y1. They paid for him to take design classes for the Y1 and were not happy when he took those skills and did the collab with LV. In fact LV wasn't happy about their collab with him either for his diva persona. The Y1 release was muddled with all kinds of drama about materials and production, same with Y2. Don't you think it odd that the Y1s had 3 colors released at varying times while the Y2 gave you 2 colors out the gate? Seems Nike just wanted them released then done with. If these Reds release it'll be no surprise if Ye isn't told till the last minute.

can someone link me to the yeezy 3 thread, im having trouble finding it

found a pic of some all red 3s that look a bit different than the 2s i see in here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom