Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pic still hurts feeling's to this day....fam snapped & prbly dropped under $500 per

:frown:

thats "Allday" from atf crew (mayor, djklarkkent..etc)

he got them all for retail. maybe a few free of charge.

correct^

people kept sayin that all those pairs came from 21 Mercer ..

and then went to Kixclusive..

Last edited:
Also, supposedly only about 150 participants showed up out of the 600+ registered...
Can you blame them???? There is 1 PAIR

How many people do you know would take off from work, go to Philly at 5AM, run around the city, go through their little challenges, for a shot to buy the shoe at retail in a size that probably isn't there's!?

Definitely not worth it for Corks. You can still get them for a decent resale price if you tried

Can you blame them???? There is 1 PAIR

How many people do you know would take off from work, go to Philly at 5AM, run around the city, go through their little challenges, for a shot to buy the shoe at retail in a size that probably isn't there's!?

Definitely not worth it for Corks. You can still get them for a decent resale price if you tried

There are 11 pairs of Yeezy 2 Platinums available... I don't know where you got the 1 pair from.

1st message I got said 1 pair. Didn't even look at this email until now. Either way... A lot of people will be disappointed

HTF did they get 10 pairs of size 10 :lol:

Most stores get a size run. Maybe 2 size runs. That's confusing

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me if Big Cartel or a guy called Lion One is safe to by from - from any experience/knowledge you have with him? Thanks

That's pretty clear evidence to me. THANK YOU. Because I'm sick of seeing these posts

"I'll repeat it again.. They do not glow"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom