Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice, saysar91... thanx!

i'm GA-1V, so that's perfect!

you confirmed what i was thinking, GA-Floor is way too crammed and it'll be dumb hard to get up front, and if you do, you won't be able to move, like, you'll have to stay there all night, and you literally will be so crammed you won't be able to move...

the way madison square garden is laid out, the stage he hangs out on most of the show is mostly in VIP, and it won't be as crowded, so it won't be hard to get up there, even if we don't get there early.

early entrance isn't included in GA-1V or GA-2V, you have to buy the VIP package to get early entrance, at least that's the way they word it. so it's nice to know it ain't hard to get up there regardless if i'm early or not.

if you're VIP at barclays tho, or any of the stadiums where that stage is nowhere near you, i feel bad for you... they really should do something about that.

Been a lurker since 2010 but I have to say that the GIF's of the last couple of pages has had me in tears and finally made me want to create an account so hello everyone.

Anywho, regarding the RO, I am just saving up money to pay resell price.  I can never score a damn jordan release online so imagine these sneakers.  It saves the heartache of entering a bunch of raffles and not winning or posting up in front of your computer for an entire day with no sleep waiting for that twitter link and still striking out. Everyone and their mother is going to be after these, there will be people selling pairs for under 2k or close to that right after they drop (I hope)

The winners have been decided for the refresh hunt. Any nters? Also what were the consolation prizes?

Can't wait for Villa to post that it was a huge success haha

Last edited:
Apparently the top 4 this year also finished top 4   won Yeezys  last year.

Last edited:

I dont know who's sillier the store in philly
Or the people running around like a chicken with no head in the city.

you gotta be a real *** travel out of state for this if you don't live in Phillyand if you do that's pretty sad

I hope mark is right and their is only one pair for retail.

So damn foolish these stores make the customer look and its all free promotion for the shop.

you guys are lucky villa is doing this or their would be nothing to talk about with the so-called Red October is coming out in October

this nonsense is keeping the post alive
My response is not based on the fact that I have won the hunt both years.  This is a FAIR way for those who want the shoes to have a chance.  You know what you are getting into.  It doesn't require camping for a week.  It doesn't require entering a rigged raffle.  It doesn't require paying some ridiculous markup.  You spend 1 day for a chance to get the shoes for retail.  I do agree that if you are not from Philly, it's not the best idea to compete because you really need to know the city.  

Just heard about 2 possible release dates.

1. Tomorrow. Hyperstrike. Silent release. Kinda makes sense cuz Nike knows if they put out info cats are gonna be willing to drop $2500 preorders.

2. November 9th. That's from a Nike rep in Chicago.

Just rumors.

I still lean towards Jan / Feb of 2014.

Just heard about 2 possible release dates.

1. Tomorrow. Hyperstrike. Silent release. Kinda makes sense cuz Nike knows if they put out info cats are gonna be willing to drop $2500 preorders.

Everybody is gonna be up for the next 24 Hours.....

You're a mean dude.

When retail pairs come around you all will see. :lol:

:frown:

But you were talking like ol boy's pix were fake or something.

Will be lame if they release pairs don't glow. But I can't imagine why they'd knock up a glow pair just for Ye, and not in general. It's like the only consistent thing about the Yeezy shoe, the glow and straps. And they can obviously do red glow, so why not.

I have heard from another source other than suniversal that they're keeping Ye in the dark on everything, so I'd be surprised they gave him and only him a glow pair.

Suniversal said he had 2 pairs or RO's in the room. My guess is one was his first sample pair that didn't glow, and one was his latest pair that does, and those are recently produced and will glow with the rest of the public pairs. Makes little sense if they don't.

Everybody is gonna be up for the next 24 Hours.....

You're a mean dude.

I doubt that one. That would mean the last spots that got em aren't getting them, cuz otherwise, my connects woulda said something by now.

If they do hyperstrike I doubt they'll be online.

I was just messing around.

Beyond hard to believe Nike is even capable of keeping things that quiet.

^ actually, they do...

They kept the Mag's a secret for a year or two, other than one NikeTalker who saw them filming the commercial in the same mall they filmed the scene from back to the future. I remember him posting about it, and I thought it had something to do with mags, but I had no idea the magnitude...

this is a dumb rumor just because its last saturday in october and the name "red october" 

as much as nike supposedly hates people running scripts, their entire business is based on hype and news. u think they'd have a secret drop on probably the biggest release ever? 

you'll see a commercial for yeezy 2s before you see nike have a stealth hyperstrike. 

Yeah I Don't Think It'll Be Quiet At All. From The Previous Releases We Know That A Random Time Is Possible (NDC). Could It Be A Random Date Also? Who Knows? Just Keep Doing Your HW While The Speculation Goes On

u think they'd have a secret drop on probably the biggest release ever? 

Actually, yes.

They don't even need this release this year. It would be the PERFECT release to solidify just how deep they can take it.

Nike used to do stuff like this back in the day actually. It's been awhile...

All that said, I don't think it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom