Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
back in what day? like before twitter / social media? and just how deep they can take what? i think selling lebrons for $200 is pretty deep. i just feel bad for anyone staying up all night for this. 

no pictures, no victor cruz/chris brown/other celebrity wearing em - dead silence, and a release on nikestore? there's a better chance of finding yeezy 2s at Ross than that happening

back in what day? like before twitter / social media? and just how deep they can take what? i think selling lebrons for $200 is pretty deep. i just feel bad for anyone staying up all night for this. 

no pictures, no victor cruz/chris brown/other celebrity wearing em - dead silence, and a release on nikestore? there's a better chance of finding yeezy 2s at Ross than that happening
I Agree With This. 

I'm Staying Up For Those Zebra Flightposites 
laugh.gif

I hope I do not get flamed for this, but I just got back from the Yeezus concert in Las Vegas and the RO's definitely glow! And no it was not a background light. It went pitch black, and you could see them glowing!

As I said, I doubt they'd be on NDC if they were hyperstriked.

But y'all obviously don't know what that means, so this is pointless...

If these drop tomorrow and I don't get a pair I'm starting the march on Oregon and we are burning that ***** to the ground

I've thought about why this hasn't happened yet, minus the burning.I'm already Up here in NW & be down to protest @ Nike HQ. Ain't hard to spot that Audi R8 with vanity plates

but add GIMME MY YEEZYS to the sign

Congrats 4Wrestling!

You won last year's in Chicago? But you're saying it's difficult to win if your not from the city..?

nice, saysar91... thanx!

i'm GA-1V, so that's perfect!

you confirmed what i was thinking, GA-Floor is way too crammed and it'll be dumb hard to get up front, and if you do, you won't be able to move, like, you'll have to stay there all night, and you literally will be so crammed you won't be able to move...

the way madison square garden is laid out, the stage he hangs out on most of the show is mostly in VIP, and it won't be as crowded, so it won't be hard to get up there, even if we don't get there early.

early entrance isn't included in GA-1V or GA-2V, you have to buy the VIP package to get early entrance, at least that's the way they word it. so it's nice to know it ain't hard to get up there regardless if i'm early or not.

if you're VIP at barclays tho, or any of the stadiums where that stage is nowhere near you, i feel bad for you... they really should do something about that.
I think Barclays just hasn't updated the seating arrangement yet. My city's seating chart looked like that until a couple of days ago.

Last edited:
I don't think I'd ever pay $500 to see Kanye West, but that would make me mad if I paid that much to see someone else and was that far from the artist(s).

Congrats 4Wrestling!

You won last year's in Chicago? But you're saying it's difficult to win if your not from the city..?
I won the original hunt in Philly last year (came in 11th place) for the 18 pairs of Solar 2s.  Just look at the clues I posted on the last page.  Not only would you have to figure the clue out, then you have to figure out where to go and how to get there.  Google Maps can only do so much for you if you don't know the city.

You gotta understand that Nike makes next to nothing off a release like this, with the low numbers and so fourth. ( Shipping, Materials, etc)

So it's in their best interest to make this hyped up beyond belief, vs dropping them tomorrow and moving on. They stand to gain so much more from a month worth of build up, then a hyperstrike. Won't happen.

Same logic can be applied to the Nov 9th date, because they have so much going on already that day. Why get your biggest releases of 2013 over with in one day? They are planning for the perfect date.

Last edited:
You gotta understand that Nike makes next to nothing off a release like this, with the low numbers and so fourth. ( Shipping, Materials, etc)

So it's in their best interest to make this hyped up beyond belief, vs dropping them tomorrow and moving on. They stand to gain so much more from a month worth of build up, then a hyperstrike. Won't happen.

Same logic can be applied to the Nov 9th date, because they have so much going on already that day. Why get your biggest releases of 2013 over with in one day? They are planning for the perfect date.
For some reason, when you said november ninth, I thought about of a Black Friday release. The nov 9 date is a good date, but I hope thats not true because I will be on  a cruise that week 
laugh.gif

But at the same time, that's a db day they are tying to make. Dropping Yeezys and DBS? What a day. 

MAg
^ actually, they do...

They kept the Mag's a secret for a year or two, other than one NikeTalker who saw them filming the commercial in the same mall they filmed the scene from back to the future. I remember him posting about it, and I thought it had something to do with mags, but I had no idea the magnitude...[/quote
MAGnitude Proto... :smile:

I'll say again, I was just putting that info out there, but I even told the dude I don't think so, and they'll likely be coming out early next year. He says his Nike rep from Chicago is super reliable tho, so we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom