Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how to read Mark. "Most of the time" is LAOK's opinion. It's a date range, of almost 7 weeks, and not a Nike EU list of the only 2 dates that this shoe will release
Lmaooo and it isn't simply "Most of the time" but more like "MOST OF THE TIME" :lol: :lol: :lol: we know what all caps means around here

Last edited:
can't believe anything jimmy jazz, villa, dtlr, ect say those are hood stores lol, common sense

Last edited:
Yeah, Mark, Fresco is right. I was confusing those black samples with the reds. I know who IBN Jasper is, I was talking about that todisco diamond dude, not IBN. For some reason I was thinking he had the reds, but it was the blacks (and if those blacks were authentic, I bet I know who he got em from, if not from Ye himself)...

And Marquee Sole sold tons of fakes b4. He got exposed with the Concords.

Don't fool yourself. Your "early" pair is fake, period.

Last edited:
Turn Uppppp

Great story. Compelling and rich.

Last edited:
source: being a DMV resident. if thats not enough for you, countless stories and openly rigged rsvps. 

Man I hate NikeDC. I had only one good cop with them and that was the DB9. (Which weren't even my size). That store is rigged. I can't even imagine how this release would go.

That makes you the 4th person I've talked to this morning, (which includes myself).

I haven't won anything from NikeDC since the db 9's.

NO SHOT in gtown then huh..

Unless they do FCFS.

Yeah, Mark, Fresco is right. I was confusing those black samples with the reds. I know who IBN Jasper is, I was talking about that todisco diamond dude, not IBN. For some reason I was thinking he had the reds, but it was the blacks (and if those blacks were authentic, I bet I know who he got em from, if not from Ye himself)...

Just to clear this up...

Early release (Authentic)

The "early" pairs that appear first and are not available in FSR are usually real. Smuggled out of the factory. They are identical to the retail day pairs. You see very little pairs of these, especially for limited releases, because they are literally being snuck out the factory.

Grey Market (Authenticity is a "grey" area; Nike never intended for these pairs to be made; in some rare instances they are EXACTLY the same as the retail versions; most of the time though, a subtle difference can deem them as fake)

Once the initial wave of these "early" pairs in scattered sizes dries up and you start to see FSR of "early" pairs become available you need to be careful. These pairs may or may not be made from the same materials as the retail pairs and the construction of the shoe may or may not be the same as the retail pairs. This is because the production of these pairs is not sanctioned by Nike and they are being made in the same factory after hours (without regulations from Nike) or they are being made in a different factory (again, one where a Nike representative is not regulating/overseeing the production process).

Fake

Do I have to explain this one...
laugh.gif

I have the ability to prove all of this, but doing so could potentially get some people I know in trouble. Take my word for this or don't. I regularly post pictures of Authentic early release pairs and GM pairs though so view those pictures as contextual clues, pair it with my words, and come to your own conclusions if you don't wanna take my word here .

That JJ tweet is suspect.

this isn't the first time we've had a customer create a fake landing page using javascript.

They are either lying, or they have a major security hole in their web stack that they don't care about. JavaScript is client side, there's no way someone is using it to "create a fake page" without hacking their server.

My money is on the first option.

Just to clear this up...

Early release (Authentic)
The "early" pairs that appear first and are not available in FSR are usually real. Smuggled out of the factory. They are identical to the retail day pairs. You see very little pairs of these, especially for limited releases, because they are literally being snuck out the factory.

Grey Market (Authenticity is a "grey" area; Nike never intended for these pairs to be made; in some rare instances they are EXACTLY the same as the retail versions; most of the time though, a subtle difference can deem them as fake)
Once the initial wave of these "early" pairs in scattered sizes dries up and you start to see FSR of "early" pairs become available you need to be careful. These pairs may or may not be made from the same materials as the retail pairs and the construction of the shoe may or may not be the same as the retail pairs. This is because the production of these pairs is not sanctioned by Nike and they are being made in the same factory after hours (without regulations from Nike) or they are being made in a different factory (again, one where a Nike representative is not regulating/overseeing the production process).

Fake
Do I have to explain this one...:lol:

I have the ability to prove all of this, but doing so could potentially get some people I know in trouble. Take my word for this or don't. I regularly post pictures of Authentic early release pairs and GM pairs though so view those pictures as contextual clues, pair it with my words, and come to your own conclusions if you don't wanna take my word here .

I've heard all this. There are sites that sell them very early and would say does not come with original box, Im assuming those are pairs that are lifted/stolen. So currently as of right now everything in marquee sole is fake?

Platinum Yeezys that came from Hustle Man at the Sunoco Gas Station and an early released pair of Bred 1s that came from EggFooYoung.org :x .. Might as well check them South Beaches 8s in the back too :smh:

This can't be life ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom