Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platinum Yeezys that came from Hustle Man at the Sunoco Gas Station and an early released pair of Bred 1s that came from EggFooYoung.org :x .. Might as well check them South Beaches 8s in the back too :smh:

This can't be life ..

This was at my job NTNY. Got them when they first release and no one paid them attention like that. There was even pairs sitting for few hours.

Platinum Yeezys that came from Hustle Man at the Sunoco Gas Station and an early released pair of Bred 1s that came from EggFooYoung.org :x .. Might as well check them South Beaches 8s in the back too :smh:

This can't be life ..

This was at my job NTNY. Got them when they first release and no one paid them attention like that. There was even pairs sitting for few hours.

You had me worried for a minute fam :lol: ... You just gotta do a better job with your research before you try to stunt on IG.

Don't do it y'all

dude lets ppl buy 40 tickets and acts like he's unaware of it

peep his lebron mvp raffle vids and look at the list
But that doesn't mean they'll win? You could drop $1k on the Yeezy raffle using different paypal addresses sure..... But what happens when you don't win? You just donated a grand of your money towards someone else's pair :lol:

What is your point guys? The raffle is legit. Nike talk members with no ties to him whatsoever have won

This can't be life ..

You had me worried for a minute fam :lol: ... You just gotta do a better job with your research before you try to stunt on IG.

Yeah I can see. good looks.

By all means i don't want people to think I support fakes. Everything in my pics is real, i didn't put my profile private or anything like others do when there exposed bc i have nothing to hide. Plats were fake, my breds i wanna believe there real so ima have them checked out. But I'm not the only one. The link was posted in the official thread with the pictures which lead everyone to believe marquee sole is legit now. His pics are used everywhere in legit websites. once the link was posted a lot of people bought it bc $270 sounds like a good price for something thats going to be worth way more.

In the mean time I'm on my way to work now. a nike rep suppose to be at the ID floor today if he comes around me I will def ask questions about the red yeezys.

he may be raffling off shoes and will give a winner their pair-- yes... that part of it is legit. HOWEVER, his odds-- for which people agreed to buy in to-- and which he has defended multiple times on his timeline... do not seem to be legit whatsoever. 27$ for a 1-100 chance, fine. 27$ for a 1- ????? .... c'mon now. if you offer a service, be clear and honest about the conditions of it so that people know what they're getting in to.

he may be raffling off shoes and will give a winner their pair-- yes... that part of it is legit. HOWEVER, his odds-- for which people agreed to buy in to-- and which he has defended multiple times on his timeline... do not seem to be legit whatsoever. 27$ for a 1-100 chance, fine. 27$ for a 1- ????? .... c'mon now. if you offer a service, be clear and honest about the conditions of it so that people know what they're getting in to.
Ok now we're talking. Yes and I have something to add to this. He did the Royal 1 raffle long after RD. He had "50 spots" open for $5 a spot. That only adds up to $250. I brought this to his attention and he gave a bs answer about have a seller who is holding pairs at $250 a pop.

So yes the winner being picked is legit. Odds of raffle?? I don't know about that part. Someone just brought that to my attention. 3 days ago "13 spots left.."

Last edited:
you should know whether your shoes are fake or not from by the build quality alone. plus fakes feel weird on your feet compared to authentic Nikes. I swear some people are blind when it comes to detail, yall gotta put the blunt down every once in awhile lol

and oh yeah yall just made that krispykreamkicks guy rich + paid for his red yeezys lol. he pretty much took the scam of "follow me on Instagram and when I reach x amount of followers I'll give a shoe away" and put money behind it. your only out of $25 but think of how many "tickets" he could have sold. awesome scam really, if I had a Instagram/twitter following I'd do it myself lol

No way in hell he only sold 100 spots. Promise you that. Mark hit the nail on the head. Why do all of this to just scrape up profit or break even? Makes zero sense.

He blocks people when they confront him :smh: I don't think I'll be buying again. But will say that we know at the least that someone will be picked... The odds are in question. He posts a screen shot of just the first 10 names that are randomized by random.org. Only he knows how many names are put into random.org

The entire idea of a "Nike Factory" is flawed. Nike doesn't own factories. They allow manufacturers to compete for contracts to produce their goods to ensure the cheapest production prices. So that quite literally means that any Nike item can be produced anywhere at any time, so the idea of trying to track them back to their source is pointless.

No way in hell he only sold 100 spots. Promise you that. Mark hit the nail on the head. Why do all of this to just scrape up profit or break even? Makes zero sense.
Well others brought it to my attention. As far as breaking even? Solars at $2500 would be a steal at this point but member "NE" said that maybe he does it to gain followers for something he intends to do in the future (but these raffles have been going for at least 12 months probably longer)

He just tweeted the last ticket was sold at 2:15 this morning.

Odds may not be 1-100, but it's still probably just as likely to win the raffle as it is to defeat the bots.

One of those things you at least try once, no?

Well he tweeted back to me. Said theyre sold out, NT is a bunch of lonely trolls, you don't have to buy a ticket etc etc.. Well that was fun. Good luck to all. Basically threw out any chance I had at winning since my nt username is matched to my paypal. There goes $75 :lol:

This can't be life ..

Yeah I can see. good looks.

By all means i don't want people to think I support fakes. Everything in my pics is real, i didn't put my profile private or anything like others do when there exposed bc i have nothing to hide. Plats were fake, my breds i wanna believe there real so ima have them checked out. But I'm not the only one. The link was posted in the official thread with the pictures which lead everyone to believe marquee sole is legit now. His pics are used everywhere in legit websites. once the link was posted a lot of people bought it bc $270 sounds like a good price for something thats going to be worth way more.

In the mean time I'm on my way to work now. a nike rep suppose to be at the ID floor today if he comes around me I will def ask questions about the red yeezys.

Yeah, MarqueeSole has been questionable for years. There are fake/real comparison pics in that thread, you should check it and compare them with yours when you get a chance.

Naw, not trolling, just grown men with common sense putting two and two together. You know for a fact the winner will choose Solars and those go for 2.5 minimum. I'm not knocking his hustle but I'm just letting people know the odds are much worse than 1/100.

Well he tweeted back to me. Said theyre sold out, NT is a bunch of lonely trolls, you don't have to buy a ticket etc etc.. Well that was fun. Good luck to all. Basically threw out any chance I had at winning since my nt username is matched to my paypal. There goes $75 :lol:
Isn't it random? :D :wink:

Hopefully you get a fair shot haha

Last edited:
Damn shame how much of a tool he is being over this. Never had much interaction with him. Just defended the fact that I knew people actually won. I even helped get him spots by RT'ing, posting here, and telling people. Smh :smh: even if it is 100% legit. I must've paid $350-400 in his raffles over the months and never won... The least he could do is give honest and kind responses... Instead he rt's something about "doing his thing" and "ignoring haters"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom