Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
custom renderings are nice, but i dont know why people bother publishing ones without GITD soles. that's the standard sole for yeezys. interested in seeing how they flow with a mostly red color sneaker. would be neat if the GITD sole could glow an infrared instead, but i dont think such a thing exists yet? we're basically still stuck with the greenish color?

There's a site that restocked on solars and plats. Solars for 1800 and plats for 1600. Price is still high but pm me for the site.

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

There's a site that restocked on solars and plats. Solars for 1800 and plats for 1600. Price is still high but pm me for the site.
No need to worry, guys. The site he is talking about is eBay...
laugh.gif

Paying more than a thousand dollars for shoes? I could easily buy a Macbook or an iPad with tons of apps.

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Paying more than a thousand dollars for shoes? I could easily buy a Macbook or an iPad with tons of apps.

electronics also become obsolete as soon as the next model drops.

these yeezys will hold their value

Supposedly bought a pair of solars 8.5 for $650 on craigslist the transaction was done through PayPal... From Arizona the seller
Said he's going to ship them in the morning lol at least Paypal protected. The only reason im worried is that the transaction was
Titled for DB 4 to hide from his boss. I'll post pics if I do get them...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

electronics become obsolete in price not value, cant believe the idiots thats paying macbook pro prices for a shoe that does 1 function well. compared to laptop how many functions can you do? exactly

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by 18th letter

electronics become obsolete in price not value, cant believe the idiots thats paying macbook pro prices for a shoe that does 1 function well. compared to laptop how many functions can you do? exactly

Value? The value of a computer starts depreciating the moment it's released. By your logic, can I sell you my old tape-recorder? You can record all the latest hits!

Many consider this shoe a form of art/memorabilia/etc. as opposed to just a functional piece of footwear. Go buy some Keds if your main concern is function. In my circle alone, one dude just straight put them in a display case...

[I'm looking at your post as well as your sig and you definitely have proven many of my previous posts as just another person trying to degrade the shoe in order to get it down to your price-point.]

i had someone offer me the quad 54 black/green 5's direct from opium in pairs

this person has a connect there and there looking for trades on for the black/pink 2's

i saw a pair today in a size 11.5 and i believe he has or can get my size in the quads 

not sure if i should make the trade

Originally Posted by wtfchi

Supposedly bought a pair of solars 8.5 for $650 on craigslist the transaction was done through PayPal... From Arizona the seller
Said he's going to ship them in the morning lol at least Paypal protected. The only reason im worried is that the transaction was
Titled for DB 4 to hide from his boss. I'll post pics if I do get them...
BlakeShock-460x260.gif

This fool on ebay just told me that the lowest he is willing to let the solars go for is 2000....
This is what he said word for word 

2000 firm paypal. ill just keep em dont really care im not some lil kid homie im a serious collector. ill jus make em part o ma collection next to all ma other exclusive kiks.

tumblr_lkp5v1gAqc1qe3twro1_500.gif

JUST PICKED THESE UP LOCALLY OFF CRAIGSLIST AND FOR UNDER $1000. DEADSTOCK. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE. THE RESELLERS SHORT ON CASH CAN'T HOLD OUT FOREVER.

SORRY FOR A LOT OF PICS BUT FINALLY GOT MY PAIR. STILL UNDECIDED IF I WILL KEEP THEM OR TRY AND TRADE FOR SOLAR REDS.

THAT LAST DRAGON, BRUCE LEROY GLOW

Congrats on picking up those plats for under $1000. Resellers are really starting to annoy me and not all of them because its part of the game but the sense of arrogance people have over owning this shoes is out right ridiculous. Still on the hunt though...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST PICKED THESE UP LOCALLY OFF CRAIGSLIST AND FOR UNDER $1000. DEADSTOCK. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE. THE RESELLERS SHORT ON CASH CAN'T HOLD OUT FOREVER.

SORRY FOR A LOT OF PICS BUT FINALLY GOT MY PAIR. STILL UNDECIDED IF I WILL KEEP THEM OR TRY AND TRADE FOR SOLAR REDS.

congrats man.

that's my size too..
frown.gif

Nice Memph glad u got em bro , I'm being patient too hoping that right situation falls into place to get my pair. And imo keep em , maybe u can get just as lucky on Solars never know

Originally Posted by K1ngCastro

Congrats Memphis. But is it just me or does the forth picture down show weird stress marks on the soles?
my guess is that it's just the way the light bounced off the counter top.
congrats memphis, how come you left out the part about the young girl being the reseller? lol, im interested in hearing how it went down and managed to talk her down, especially since she claimed she had a h/o of $1200 in her ad.

Originally Posted by dmdjmaxtalker

Nice Memph glad u got em bro , I'm being patient too hoping that right situation falls into place to get my pair. And imo keep em , maybe u can get just as lucky on Solars never know
YEA I'M HOPING ON GRABBING A PAIR OF SOLARS AS WELL IF I CAN'T TRADE FOR THEM. I WAS ABLE TO TALK DOWN QUITE A FEW PEOPLE ON THE PLATS BUT FINALLY GOT ONE FOR BASICALLY A STEAL. CATS ARE BULLS4IITING ON THE SOLARS THOUGH. NOT BUDGING ONE BIT...EVEN WITH ALL MY TRADE BAIT AND CASH.

congrats Memphis, I know you've been on a mission 
laugh.gif
. I'm still holding out for a good deal also, hopefully I'll be able to have my fambam in the Chi cop me a pair of Solars when Niketown Chicago reopens. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom