Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao I made it mom! http://m.complex.com/sneakers/2013/...+10+2013&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

They reached out to me. This is how that went

tumblr_mvi4ppZvwJ1qei2hgo1_500.gif

tumblr_mvi4ppZvwJ1qei2hgo2_500.gif

WE MADE IT FAM :pimp: :lol:

Hi, i've been lurking this thread since June and I decided to add some infos from Italy. I'm a close friend to the owner of Slam Jam boutique here in Ferrara. As you may know Slam Jam had Yeezy 1 and 2 on the release day and they distribute Nike clothing all over Italy so they are very into the game. I had some chat with him in the past few days and he told me that they did not receive any instructions from Nike about an Yeezy 2 red release. They instead received the file with upcoming qs releases until January and yeezy was not it. I can also tell you that they received the yeezy 2 (plats and solars) the day before the release, so this might give some hope for a next week release. Sorry for my english.
Thank you for posting. Your English is fine. Appreciate the info and any updates as I know Slam Jam is a reputable retailer in Europe

Just knowing I won't have a chance sucks but I'm about to call a mom and pop shop near me that got the first 2 colorways

Last edited:
Hi, i've been lurking this thread since June and I decided to add some infos from Italy. I'm a close friend to the owner of Slam Jam boutique here in Ferrara. As you may know Slam Jam had Yeezy 1 and 2 on the release day and they distribute Nike clothing all over Italy so they are very into the game. I had some chat with him in the past few days and he told me that they did not receive any instructions from Nike about an Yeezy 2 red release. They instead received the file with upcoming qs releases until January and yeezy was not it. I can also tell you that they received the yeezy 2 (plats and solars) the day before the release, so this might give some hope for a next week release. Sorry for my english.

These are also labeled as a SP release, something none of the previous Yeezys were. Which means, not all the same spots from last year will have them.

would it be smart to to use different rsvp services with the same name at the same locations? i dont know how nike would cancel seeing how its possible people can have your same first and last name anyways..how does that work?

GO FOR IT

Last edited:
These are also labeled as a SP release, something none of the previous Yeezys were. Which means, not all the same spots from last year will have them.
Not being a **** or anything but how do you know this? My brother's store got the Yeezys and he's talked to his people inside Nike and they CONFIRMED that nobody has been shipped anything. My brother is also good friends with DJ Skee and even Skee said that he hasn't heard anything. Just saying. 

most of the "SP" releases I've seen went to the exact same stores as the first yeezy 2s

Ok, well these are pretty much in stock where they need to be by now. So if those same stores don't have pairs by Monday-Tuesday, they're not getting them. This release will be closer to a DB release, I've been saying that for a minute. Mostly in Nike's hands.

Not being a **** or anything but how do you know this? My brother's store got the Yeezys and he's talked to his people inside Nike and they CONFIRMED that nobody has been shipped anything. My brother is also good friends with DJ Skee and even Skee said that he hasn't heard anything. Just saying. 

It's just common sense, none of the previous Yeezys were Special Projects, just NSW. These will not hit all of the same retailers as last year, how is that hard to believe?

I feel like this release is gonna be 100x worse then last year. Especially with all the bots taking over

Can everyone stop posting that you have an "inside source" to Nike? Everyone "has an inside source" now. I'm all for posting information but don't argue your source with another source unless you have proof.

what? when was he accused of this?

And yupp I see info directly stolen from this page. Then they'll say something like "why would I go on NikeTalk for info? Heidi dm's me every night with a run down of Nike's plans" :lol:

Moa had a disclosure on their website saying if you brought a bot from big cartel site or ebay that you will not get any upgrades and to get your money back nbc Moa is not affiliated with them.

It's not hard to believe but I'm just wondering how your coming up with this info? Seems like a lot of people in here are just posting up what they think (not saying you are) and not having any hard facts or reliable sources for any of it. It's just adding to the chaos. Also, I find it really hard to believe that Nike would leave major retailers like Bodega, Concepts, Sucezz, and other Nike partners out.  

Can everyone stop posting that you have an "inside source" to Nike? Everyone "has an inside source" now. I'm all for posting information but don't argue your source with another source unless you have proof.
I wouldn't put his name out there like that.

No confirmation that any pairs have shipped as of today.

So is Sami gonna get in trouble after that complex article published all that "non disclosure agreement" info?

These are alinso labeled as a SP release, something none of the previous Yeezys were. Which means, not all the same spots from last year will have them.

I may not give the exact idea of what Slam Jam is here in Italy. They own Nike Stadium in Milan and you can see it as the distribution branch of Nike in Italy and was the only store worldwide that allowed to buy the yeezy 2 in both cw per customer on day one (actually things went different...). That means that if they're not gonna receive this shoe nobody else here in Italy will have it. I hope not.

i just hope this "delay" in release is nike solving the BOT problem. i would hate to see people take over with bots and grab all pairs. 

it just seems as though you're trying to pass off speculation as actual info

Listen, we're on the verge of the release. You can choose to believe it or pass along. I'm using mostly common sense, sprinkled with speculation. LOL

I know for a 1000000000% fact Chicago has pairs. They won't let them sit in there for any longer then they have too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom