Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those saying 2014 I think we have more than enough actual evidence to put this release sometime between now and Dec 18. Laokratwr gets credited with breaking the news on that first. However, a couple of other clues lead to that date.

+Heidi's tweet "later this year"
+Nike live chat reps "now until Christmas"
+S_Universal- F&F pairs ship out 11/7

If they wanted them to drop on Halloween they would've

It's not just as easy as flipping a switch, these shoes come from half way across the world. Not to mention, they have to ship other shoes from the factory, in a order of which they're produced and set for release. Etc.

all these new members is hurting my head.
How cute of you to agree with Krispy2Kicks saying NikeTalk went to ****. Then hop in here to give your input after he called NT a "bunch of lonely trolls"

Couldn't believe you agreed with him after every single member had your back when you got screwed out of LBJ MVP's a few months ago :smh:

Lost a little bit of respect for you

Nike wanted 10-31, you know they did. They had the Bron 11 aways scheduled for the 31st as well. Then they changed em and acted like nobody saw. But your boy did.
I honestly don't get what you mean by statements like this? If Nike wants an RD, they'll get it. Nothing would be stopping them from releasing a shoe on said date.

No release info on the Reds was ever given by Nike. It was ALWAYS speculation, so how can they turn back on an RD if an RD was never in place? It was only in place according to the NT detectives and their "sources".

I honestly don't get what you mean by statements like this? If Nike wants an RD, they'll get it. Nothing would be stopping them from releasing a shoe on said date.

No release info on the Reds was ever given by Nike. It was ALWAYS speculation, so how can they turn back on an RD if an RD was never in place? It was only in place according to the NT detectives and their "sources".

Just posted this

It's not just as easy as flipping a switch, these shoes come from half way across the world. Not to mention, they have to ship other shoes from the factory, in a order of which they're produced and set for release. Etc.

Things happen, shipments arrive late. There is some bad weather around the world currently, could be it. Maybe not. But a big company with that many wheels moving, constantly, runs into set backs from time to time.

ol boy who posted the first on foot pix (other than Ye) with a legit pair posted a glow pic.

guess this makes it a official, the release pairs DO glow:

ur annoying as hell, u haven't supplied anything useful, mark is the dude putting in work
Appreciate it but I'm just compiling info. Credit goes out to all the members throwing in the little info they have here and there.

Thanks anyway :smokin

(PS Extra Butter LES did another restock today. I wonder if this will continue as a way to gain a name for themselves in Manhattan)

ur annoying as hell, u haven't supplied anything useful, mark is the dude putting in work

Yeah I ain't never like this dude either... He seem like a dork. In other news, the mercer people know. Facts. One of em like my homegirl so my pair is pretty straight... I told her to entertain homeboy till the release. Fingers still crossed though... You never know with these releases...

Appreciate it but I'm just compiling info. Credit goes out to all the members throwing in the little info they have here and there.

Thanks anyway
smokin.gif

(PS Extra Butter LES did another restock today. I wonder if this will continue as a way to gain a name for themselves in Manhattan)
this thread has been moving so fast im not sure what you contributed....BUT, all the credit goes to those with actual information...i mean, those who actually have connects lol.

guys like PO or JM would have probably provided us with the info already if we could appreciate it once in a while. 

Yeah I ain't never like this dude either... He seem like a dork. In other news, the mercer people know. Facts. One of em like my homegirl so my pair is pretty straight... I told her to entertain homeboy till the release. Fingers still crossed though... You never know with these releases...
I know, just dislike him for some reason. Good look on the Mercer thing, if your homegirl plays her cards right you can end up with two pairs

lol at people doing live chats with nike reps

Those guys know absolutely nothing
Thats the point. The Nike reps that know the least say the most. I never live chatted expecting to get any solid information, just possibly stumble across someone whos oblivious to the shoe and could slip up and give some sort of idea about the release. For reps to call them red octobers and a tight lipped release. The shoe is spoken about to them to some extent. Does it help any of us, not really. I had time to waste and thought what was told to me was interesting. 

@Mark081990 you're famous :lol:

...that's official confirmation that a lot of higherups are lurking this thread. I think Nike R&D are on here trying to get opinions on how to release these

Edit: I don't know how to tag people properly :frown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom