Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

The most accurate speculation at this point is the 9th. Too many things shifting as of late and pointing to the 7-9th.

I'm convinced these 2 are the same accounts. Mind blowing how their not banned for being trolls. Did anybody read this garbage and change their mind about Geno? LOL.

as for your alt account..... Please streamline the posts to your "PRIME" account. 1 idiotic poster is all this thread can handle at one time (JK there's a bunch of you! :lol: )

Certainly every person with any common sense would agree that there were no W's for Geno last night... :x

yea, this ***** just joined NT for this thread thinkin im a backup screen name..

I can't :lol: :rofl:

:pimp: @ me not being the backup.

Ninja you my understudy pleighboi

Guys imma need your help.

I hope I'm not screwed.

If these do release next Saturday, I will be on a cruise. And I am not sure if It has wifi or not, but if it doesn't can I still get these shoes retail? These shoes I really want to WEAR. No lie, I love the look of them lol.

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Man I was hoping the DB to release to get a warm up for the yeezy. If all speculation is true next week. My heart is going to have a hellah work out next week.

Last edited:

I hope I'm not screwed.

If these do release next Saturday, I will be on a cruise. And I am not sure if It has wifi or not, but if it doesn't can I still get these shoes retail? These shoes I really want to WEAR. No lie, I love the look of them lol.

you most likely wont be able to cop for retail even if your not on a cruise

Last edited:
Man I was hoping the DB to release to get a warm up for the yezzy. If all speculation is true next week. My heart is going to have a hellah work out next week.
Man the feels right now, next week I just feel they're gonna drop the Lebron 11 Preheats then announce the yeezy's. I hope these don't drop next week, my body isn't ready for the salt....

Also when the yeezys released last year did UBIQ get them?

Last edited:
this thread cannot reach a lower point then it's at right now. you guys are really arguing over opinions

You haven't seen nohing yet :lol: Compared to last year this seems normal and this year there isn't a wait period for new members so everybody from grandmas to little kids going be in here looking for info. :rofl:

I hope I'm not screwed.

lol
it's like you dont even post in this thread....

I hope I'm not screwed.

kick rocks cruise boy

I hope I'm not screwed.

Nope you're screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom