Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted this last night on the StrictlySupreme Sneaker Thread:

900x900px-LL-f1ac771d_BXr-fYdCUAAUtwV.jpeg

If you'd like to participate in this discussion, you need to remain on topic.

1) Insults/personal attacks are against NikeTalk rules.

2) "Unauthorized" or "grey market" products are illegal.  I don't give a damn whether or not you think they're "just as good."  Our community respects the law.  

If you see anybody violating our forum rules, report them to the staff and we'll immediately remove the user from the discussion and, if necessary, from NikeTalk entirely. 

2) "Unauthorized" or "grey market" products are illegal.  I don't give a damn whether or not you think they're "just as good."  Our community respects the law.  

If you see anybody violating our forum rules, report them to the staff and we'll immediately remove the user from the discussion and, if necessary, from NikeTalk entirely. 
woo meths in here now guys. Be careful before we get this one locked...again :lol:

woo meths in here now guys. Be careful before we get this one locked...again :lol:

kinda overdue lol

Reactions: alp
I have a feeling since its only one color dropping that there will be more this time around. I hope so anyway.

I just want one pair to complete the set, and another to trade for solars.

I have a feeling since its only one color dropping that there will be more this time around. I hope so anyway.

I'm trying to cop to trade for solars... 

if these released in black/red XI numbers I would be super stoked

thought this was funny...
 David: Hi, my name is David. How may I help you?
Me: Hi david would you be able to tell me the availability of the product #508214 660
David: I'm happy to take a look.
Me: thank you
David: That's not returning anything in our system. What is this product?
Me: yeezy 2
Me: in the red color
David: There's a Red Yeezy!?
Me: haha theres supposed to be
Me: do i sense sarcasm? lol
David: Well, we haven't received any information as of now. We are all waiting ourselves. 
David: Way to pick up on that! haha
Me: well played...i bet im the first one to ask about it too
David: Oh you know!
Me: is there anything you can give me. are they even releasing...possibly a month. theres gotta be at least a clue you can give me lol
David: I've seen the pictures online, so I would have to say there is a shoe. Especially, since Kanye gave them away for free. But we don't know when or if they are going to be on Nike.com. 
David: Despite what you may think, we are in the dark as well.
Me: ok thanks for your time david as well as humoring me at least 
David: I'm glad it was a positive experience! Have a great day!
pretty cool dude. the other couple times ive done this theyve admitted right to the style code. this dude played dumb at first.

Notice how completely different it is from Geno's pair. Night and day differences. The part I don't understand about that whole debacle was how defensive people were getting when all we were doing was agreeing with Dunkster and pointing out all the flaws.

Oh well. Moving on.

Last edited:
Amarano- that is interesting "especially since Kanye gave them away for free" -- I would have thought Nike played some part in the contest. Well it makes more sense that only 24 winners were picked.

Kanye realized how difficult it would be to get pairs for F+F and the other 26 must be for him to distribute (bet he didn't think someone would win the contest AND get on that friends and family list :lol: Sami with the W)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom