Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

>so you're saying you def saw those on ISS last year, you're sure you're not talking about these?
my bad i got them confused with all grey upper and red midsole sample coolmackjon was sellin

Originally Posted by jca998

Proto, check PM

dam bro ur avatar is so sick. 2 miami nights and sb8. ffs. i need those so bad 
roll.gif

^

but you're the King of Kicks...lol...j/k Im just messing with you...thanks (3 pairs of each now)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by PO2345

nike-air-yeezy-black-grey-fire-red-sample-1.jpeg
what's crazy is that you could step out with these and majority of sneakerheads and collectors would just assume you were some idiot rocking a pair of fakes 
laugh.gif
i wouldn't care what a bunch of judgmental geeks who stare at their DS kicks all day would think....

Not to get too off track since we were talking about sample 1s but look up SirSneaker on youtube if you want to see some crazy yeezy 1 samples. He's got the laser ones that GLC wore and the grey/challenge reds that were up on sale on RIF LA for like $10,000. Crazy stuff man, crazy stuff.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Not to get too off track since we were talking about sample 1s but look up SirSneaker on youtube if you want to see some crazy yeezy 1 samples. He's got the laser ones that GLC wore and the grey/challenge reds that were up on sale on RIF LA for like $10,000. Crazy stuff man, crazy stuff.

10,000? rif.la gives good prices too.. i cant imagine it at flightclub.. prob 15,000 
mad.gif

yeah, the GLC's are just meh to me... they were actually up on ebay a year or two ago and i think they only fetched like $1.5K..

these look good on foot tho (perhaps these were inspiration for the grey/pink jaspers):

WARNING:

ANY ATTEMPTS TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE (NO MATTER THE ASKING PRICE) MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION FROM NIKETALK. THIS GOES FOR EVERYTHING...INCLUDING BUYING OR SELLING LACE TIPS.

TAKE THAT STUFF TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

Everytime I come into this thread, it makes me really depressed I missed out. Will never pay the rape prices out of principal.

Originally Posted by jca998

Look See Samples, Promo, and Wear Test Samples, it just so happens that Kanye is a size 12 so some of the rare stuff is offered my way.

I actually own a special Yeezy 1, its not all that different from the released pairs but it sure is "special"

kanye wears a 12?? isn't he like 5'8

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, the GLC's are just meh to me... they were actually up on ebay a year or two ago and i think they only fetched like $1.5K..

these look good on foot tho (perhaps these were inspiration for the grey/pink jaspers):

AMAZING how those (super rare) went for 1.5k and the the 2's are fetching the same price. Where is the logic in that?

Just curious...but has anybody seen the Y2's come in an orange box and does anybody know the reasoning as to why they did? Does it make them b-grades?

Originally Posted by PO2345

Def. Not a 1/1 Colorway. The homies @ TeamNikeBB have had these for ages...
pimp.gif

nike-air-yeezy-black-grey-fire-red-sample-1.jpeg

It's my favorite color way next to the Nets.
happy.gif

definitely my favorite colorway out of all the Yeezy 1s simply for sentimental reason....the glow in the dark tour.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would trade 70% of my collection for a pair of those.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by BaldGrill

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Let's get back to the shoes people!
You got em all so maybe you can help me out. If I want to pick up the black 2's in the same size as my tan 1's, what size should I get? I'm trying to avoid another grey 1 dilemma where I bought my true(jordan/lebron) size and they ended up way too big.  The tan 1's I got fit perfectly, so assuming you've at least tried yours on, how would you say the black 2 fit compared to the tan 1. Should I size up or down or get the same size? I appreciate any kind of help before I trade my car, my queen size memory foam mattress+80 cash for a pair.
Well, my tans run the same as the zens so I'm not sure how your 2 fit differently.With that said, like most everyone on here have said, the 2s fit more t.t.s. whereas the 1s feel roomier, ESP in the toe box.Another consideration is your foot type. I have a narrower foot and typically wear 12.5/13 depending. Nowadays, the latest round of Jordan retrospect run HUGE compared to my 94s, 99s, up to 2001. I now wear 12 in all current Js.I got 12s in all 5 pairs. The 2s feel a touch shorter/narrower than the ones so it's all a matter of personal preference.I like my shoes to hug my foot and I don't like them feeling too loose. Also, since the 1s(wthe exception of the blinks) are leather in the toe box, they widen/stretch out more easily than the firmer mesh on the 2s.Final analysis, go with your TRUE SIZE.Peace
I went true to size on the grey 1's. I wore an 11 in lebrons and jordans at the time so I got an 11 in the grey 1's and they ended up fitting like an 11.5. I got a 10.5 in the tans and they fit perfect. That's why I have a fit discrepancy between my pairs. I'm leaning towards getting the same size in the 2's as I did in the tans, but reading that these run a bit narrower/shorter, maybe I go with an 11? man. just don't know. I gotta find someone who'll let me try on a pair for a couple bucks.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

will these hit outlets
nerd.gif

Hey we never know...some B grades may hit the outlet. I know they have some with this shoe having  a lot of details

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Everytime I come into this thread, it makes me really depressed I missed out. Will never pay the rape prices out of principal.

This.

THOSE YEEZY 1'S ARE NOT HOT WHAT SO EVER.

WOULD TAKE ALL THE RELEASED PAIRS OVER THAT PAIR.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE SAMPLES OF THE YEEZY 2'S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom