Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by jecca650

damn the solars were glowing like crazy during the BETawards.
pimp.gif

i thought he was wearing the platiums 
Spike was wearing the solars.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Slightly better pic.
1fe23af6c3cb11e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

There are alot of differences from the Original sample pair! Looks like this one is more of a final version unlike the other sample.....looks like the Tan Yeezy 1s just a different color way:

No creases (could be version Nike made for him recently)
Yeezy on the back pull tab
SB laces (the orginial sample had flat laces)
The strap doesnt have the 3M out line

here is a pic of the original sample

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

So which one of you is this guy?

http://newyorkpost.com/p/...LF3ERac5X4gX0WPnaWxUaM/1

He should be Niketalk's official mascot. too many plastics like him on here

god that is disgraceful
I was done after this...
Barillas often buys a larger size, like 11, because he’s figured out that people who wear basketball sneakers tend to have bigger feet.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

will these hit outlets
nerd.gif

Some may hit outlets but you have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting them from an outlet.

somebody are really HIGH on this one
laugh.gif

Be something if Ye/Nike throws us a curve and instead of a third CW of the Y2's we get that fire red pair of Y1's that would be great.

IMO I wouldn't get my hopes up about another color way. I mean we haven't even seen Kanye rock anything besides the solars and plats.

Originally Posted by jecca650

IMO I wouldn't get my hopes up about another color way. I mean we haven't even seen Kanye rock anything besides the solars and plats.

Well he's out the blue rocking the GITDT samples...could mean something...lol

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THOSE YEEZY 1'S ARE NOT HOT WHAT SO EVER.

WOULD TAKE ALL THE RELEASED PAIRS OVER THAT PAIR.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE SAMPLES OF THE YEEZY 2'S.
i kno i'm gonna get a lot of comments for this but i dont like any of the first yeezys..at all. i didn't really like the platinum pair either but they're growing on me. the solar pair are my favorite by far.

on a side note @memphissfinest: spoke to my homie and he said he got them concords you sent him. he hmu talkin bout "im wearing them right now" lol

if I was Yeezus Christ I would have asked for custom pairs of the 2s instead... imagine the publicity he would have got... this thread would have jumped 100+ over night!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by jca998

^

That pair was made in a size 12 and a few others, the all glow in the dark pair was also produced in a Sample bash along with a couple of other colorways. All black Grammy pair with the perforations was not a 1 of 1

yeah, i know all the samples and stuff were made in size 12.

i wonder how many pairs exactly were made of those fire reds tho.

so you're saying you def saw those on ISS last year, you're sure you're not talking about these?:

Y4.jpg

cuz those were on ISS last year, and have been on ebay recently.

and what makes your pair "special"?

Here.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

someone photoshop a GITDT Y2 asap...

Its already one done before the yeezy 2s even dropped

I mean its not gonna look exactly like the real thing and I think the swoosh should be GITD.....Not my PS just found the pic *kanye shrug*

If u ask me I wouldnt mind seeing them use leather instead of mesh like on the 1st & 2nd samples of the Yeezy 2s

This colorway shoulda dropped with the Yeezy 1s and defiantly shoulda dropped with the 2s

There needs to be a 3rd colorway tho for sure just to complete the set and please dont let it be them Kobe purple joints

Started my hunt for a pair. So far I can report that I hate dealing with 17 year olds on big ticket items.

had a deal in place for some Solars then the dude hits me back; "hold up bro; just had a meet up offer for more money" then asks me if I want to beat that...told the dude go do your meet up because I know he's full of it like I'm just gonna throw more money on the table 
laugh.gif

I'm not some broke desperate kid that must have these NOW and will pay anything for them

Originally Posted by BaldGrill

Started my hunt for a pair. So far I can report that I hate dealing with 17 year olds on big ticket items.
This is soo true, some really think if they hold out they will get that 5k buyer and send you messages like "hahahaha I can get 3x that, try again"...

Originally Posted by StillIn729

had a deal in place for some Solars then the dude hits me back; "hold up bro; just had a meet up offer for more money" then asks me if I want to beat that...told the dude go do your meet up because I know he's full of it like I'm just gonna throw more money on the table 
laugh.gif

I'm not some broke desperate kid that must have these NOW and will pay anything for them

thought you had a pair on lock

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif

he might not be full of it tho. i kno that when i posted mine on CL i was getting non stop texts and emails from ppl all day. the way that i managed to get such a monster deal for them was cuz i was sending ppl screen shots of what other folks were offering me and asking them if they wanted to make a better offer. ijs he might be full of it but judging off my experience he's probably getting absurd amounts of inquiries...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom