Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
38373b1eb5a811e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Preview of our collection dropping at the end of this month. Check Gradeschoolsite.com for more.

I cant tell the next man what to spend his money

Nor can I tell the next man what he should do with the kicks he earned however way he did

But I can say this, this release was the worst sneaker release I have seen in my 12 years of being a so called "sneaker head"

I noticed people arent in anymore to buy what they actually like

But because of e props or to get another mans attention or to be cool or in the crowd or to make a quick buck

The funny part is I know for a fact all of the people reselling werent collecting or into kicks in the late 80s, or early to late 90s

I remember when I able to buy and collect kicks on my own when I was 13 and most kids to people I saw with certains really appreciated the kicks and could drop crazy info about the kicks

Then I noticed in the early 2000s when I was in highschool it became the whose cool cause they got the new kicks that dropped for another mans attention

Now I noticed 80% of people who actually buy the kicks are for the same reasons, to be deemed cool by another man or into for the quick buck or e props or to be in the in crowd

This drop has showed the best and worst of this so called culture, and really left a bad taste in my mouth and most real OGs and true sneaker collectors even if they have a pair or don't

I know this release will cause more craze and hype for anything with some sort of vaule and 80% of the people buyin wont be buyin for the right reasons

And after this release is done, if no more Yeezys release, around 40% to 25% of these so called "sneaker heads" and "collectors" will dissapear when there is no more hype to follow

Last part of my rant, I remember a time when people would actually hook people up not for the sole purpose of you strach my back and Ill strach yours, but because they actually felt good helping somebody get kicks they really wanted and desire

I got both my pair of Yeezys I for retail, cause the dude actually wanted to hook me up and felt pretty damn good about it later

But I cant say the same for now a days....

/end rant

PS. To any little hypebeast or weeny sayin Im salty I didnt get them, your right I didnt get them but Im far from salty and I will get them when the time is right and all the dust aka hype is settled

Nor can I tell the next man what he should do with the kicks he earned however way he did

But I can say this, this release was the worst sneaker release I have seen in my 12 years of being a so called "sneaker head"

But because of e props or to get another mans attention or to be cool or in the crowd or to make a quick buck

The funny part is I know for a fact all of the people reselling werent collecting or into kicks in the late 80s, or early to late 90s

I remember when I able to buy and collect kicks on my own when I was 13 and most kids to people I saw with certains really appreciated the kicks and could drop crazy info about the kicks

Then I noticed in the early 2000s when I was in highschool it became the whose cool cause they got the new kicks that dropped for another mans attention

Now I noticed 80% of people who actually buy the kicks are for the same reasons, to be deemed cool by another man or into for the quick buck or e props or to be in the in crowd

This drop has showed the best and worst of this so called culture, and really left a bad taste in my mouth and most real OGs and true sneaker collectors even if they have a pair or don't

I know this release will cause more craze and hype for anything with some sort of vaule and 80% of the people buyin wont be buyin for the right reasons

And after this release is done, if no more Yeezys release, around 40% to 25% of these so called "sneaker heads" and "collectors" will dissapear when there is no more hype to follow

Last part of my rant, I remember a time when people would actually hook people up not for the sole purpose of you strach my back and Ill strach yours, but because they actually felt good helping somebody get kicks they really wanted and desire

I got both my pair of Yeezys I for retail, cause the dude actually wanted to hook me up and felt pretty damn good about it later

/end rant

PS. To any little hypebeast or weeny sayin Im salty I didnt get them, your right I didnt get them but Im far from salty and I will get them when the time is right and all the dust aka hype is settled

/end rant

/end rant

/end rant

/end rant

/end rant

/end rant

/end rant

/end rant

/end rant

Well, I was debating on selling, just wants to see who was dumb enuff to pay these prices, but now after seeing them I want to keep them to rock, there will never be another yeezy 2 just yeezy 3 in the next two years lol

Well, I was debating on selling, just wants to see who was dumb enuff to pay these prices, but now after seeing them I want to keep them to rock, there will never be another yeezy 2 just yeezy 3 in the next two years lol

Some of the folks in here sound like indie music hipsters " I liked sneakers before sneakers were cool man...now their mainstream....F$$$ that +#%"

This is how it is. If they are too pricey, wait. If you think the 1's are better than the 2's, don't buy them...and post in the 1's thread. If you hate the sneaker game...get out....

No matter how old everyone in here is, we sound like a bunch of old folks *****ing about politics.

Some of the folks in here sound like indie music hipsters " I liked sneakers before sneakers were cool man...now their mainstream....F$$$ that +#%"

This is how it is. If they are too pricey, wait. If you think the 1's are better than the 2's, don't buy them...and post in the 1's thread. If you hate the sneaker game...get out....

No matter how old everyone in here is, we sound like a bunch of old folks *****ing about politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom