Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as these do fit like recent jordan III's, i'm good.

if they're a bit narrow, i won't be strapping them down, and i lace loose, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

the whole sock thing lately is for the birds. its like elliot perry reincarnated with hypebeast colors.

Originally Posted by telemitry

Originally Posted by higuy

I dont know if anyone mentioned it already, but having both colors side by side, the black solar red pair had a much stronger chemical smell/odor. it wasnt nauseating or anything, but it only came from the black pair. anyone else notice that? maybe it's the dyes used for the black pair.

I ain't hating on you bro, I love the detailed descriptions for the forum rather than most of the posts....but I gotta say I truly laughed out loud thinking that we are doing comparative scent studies on sneakers now.  But hell, smell your #%% off, they weren't easy to get.  
Yo, so I have both colorways from a local sneaker boutique and NDC. The pair from the boutique has production dates from 10/11 to 2/12 and the NDC pair is from 12/11 to 2/12. The "chemical" smell, in all of its glory, is indeed stronger on the NDC pair. I actually really like it, and am trying to preserve it for as long as possible. 
Also, after holding both and examining them, I must say that the pure platinum pair is better constructed. I don't know if that's enough to help you guys decide which pair you'd like to buy, but hey, maybe it's just me. 

Let's see some production dates from those who copped
smile.gif

Thanks again to proto J for tryna help.

I've sent multiple offers to people (1500 and multiple shoes for trade) to no avail.

This is frustrating, all I want is one 8.5. Either color would do. If imma drop 2500 on these I might as well cop the Yeezy 1s and something else with the left over money. How in the world are these selling for MORE than a DS pair of 1s. Madness!!!!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

as long as these do fit like recent jordan III's, i'm good.

if they're a bit narrow, i won't be strapping them down, and i lace loose, so it shouldn't be a big deal.
They fit similar to the retroed J3 cements....just maybe more form fitting.  Much softer and comfortable though.  This is my third full day in them.......difficult to not wear them.  

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I've sent multiple offers to people (1500 and multiple shoes for trade) to no avail.

This is frustrating, all I want is one 8.5. Either color would do. If imma drop 2500 on these I might as well cop the Yeezy 1s and something else with the left over money. How in the world are these selling for MORE than a DS pair of 1s. Madness!!!!

no problem.

but don't drop $2k+...

keep an eye on ebay, make sure they have tagged pix, etc. you should be able to come out around $1,500 - $1,700 at some point.

i'm not so sure these will drop below $1,500...

like 160jordansdeep said (think it was him), he paid over $1,500 to get his pair out of the store... and there's lots of people like that... too many stores were doing that... not that many people got these for MSRP, and the ones that did see all these people getting between $1,700 and $2k still and they want in on some of that action too, so they won't be budging much (here and there they will, but don't expect to see it all over the place)...

Lmfao, yeezy knows. @@+@! with that shirt. In no way should he have a shirt like real athletes do.

Originally Posted by sakibomb523

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

where did you get the shirt ?

I just called 21 mercer and was told the socks where "Made By A Guy On Ebay" ?
is this true ?

i would really like that t shirt if its official 

anyone know ?
socks are made by this guy
http://rockemsocks.bigcar...roduct/yeezy-elite-socks
and someone said Yeezy shirt was an ID shirt
thanks
i feel foolish asking for homemade stuff like this 

Originally Posted by telemitry

Originally Posted by higuy

I dont know if anyone mentioned it already, but having both colors side by side, the black solar red pair had a much stronger chemical smell/odor. it wasnt nauseating or anything, but it only came from the black pair. anyone else notice that? maybe it's the dyes used for the black pair.

I ain't hating on you bro, I love the detailed descriptions for the forum rather than most of the posts....but I gotta say I truly laughed out loud thinking that we are doing comparative scent studies on sneakers now.  But hell, smell your #%% off, they weren't easy to get.  
lol not doing comparative scent studies at all. i dont know if my post gave people visions that i actually put the shoes up to my nose or something lol. the smell is really strong and as soon as you open the box it hits you in the face. didnt notice anything with the platinums. that's all. i remember a few people complaining about a pair of asics that smelled really horrible so i thought id throw that info out there and see if anyone else noticed, or maybe mine sat in a part of the factory and absorbed a smell.

That shirt is ******ed, and I don't mean good either. I'd love to see someone wear that shirt so I could clown them hard. Not even Yeezy would wear that crappy shirt, LOL.

Did that many people really have to pay $1000-$2000 to get them in stores? This is the breakdown in the Norcal thread:

Darkside: $400, 15 available
Bows & Arrows: $325, ?? available
Shiekhs: $245, 30 available
Premier: $300, 14 available
UNDFTD: $350/375, ?? available
Foot Express: $2000, ? available

Except for Foot Express, it seems like the shops around here didn't overcharge by THAT much. I'm curious to see if the problem really is as widespread as everyone is making it out to be...

Yeezy 2's wit the self made MMG shirt to go with it 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 more power 2 the kid tho not like he took a pair away from me

There were not a lot of shops/places that charges over 1k esp compared to those that charged retail/under 1k

There were also a lot of shops not posted online/blogs/forums that got these shoes.

I sold my Platinum sz 11s for $1700. No one bit at 2300 or 1900. I had about 5 offers for $1500 since Tuesday.

This is with Craigslist in Los Angeles, btw.

I figured with the rest of the Yeezy 2s that were sent with ground shipping coming in a few days, I should sell them now before prices decrease further. I didn't wanna wait for prices to go back up.

$1400 profit.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Spoiler [+]
What's the next hyped shoe?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Glow comparison between the Y1's and Y2's
tumblr_m5l45aR5kX1qh9acyo1_500.jpg
I dont get Why your pair of 2's are glowing with more of  blue tint? If you look at my pics mine glow the same color as the 1's. In the light the 2's do have a different color sole than the 1's but when glowing mine appear to glow the same color... 
Did you use any filters of enhance the picture?

The pics I uploaded we RAW images with no enhancements or filters.

Thanks

P.S. Just noticed the watermark wasn't yours...

Ill post some raw pics later so you guys can see what I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by bluesnickers

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Found some on my local CL for $850. The prices will continue to drop and I'll continue to wait.

you sure it's legit??

who knows. i contacted them earlier. he had them up originally at a stack and he lowered it for a "quick sale."

emailed him about a meet up.

i'm not paying $850, but just to see what his response is...

Originally Posted by dbao

Did that many people really have to pay $1000-$2000 to get them in stores? This is the breakdown in the Norcal thread:

Darkside: $400, 15 available
Bows & Arrows: $325, ?? available
Shiekhs: $245, 30 available
Premier: $300, 14 available
UNDFTD: $350/375, ?? available
Foot Express: $2000, ? available

Except for Foot Express, it seems like the shops around here didn't overcharge by THAT much. I'm curious to see if the problem really is as widespread as everyone is making it out to be...
If you take into consideration the few shops in certain areas that got them and NONE of them were charging anything less than $1500.
Yes it was that bad of a problem. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

no problem.

but don't drop $2k+...

keep an eye on ebay, make sure they have tagged pix, etc. you should be able to come out around $1,500 - $1,700 at some point.

i'm not so sure these will drop below $1,500...

like 160jordansdeep said (think it was him), he paid over $1,500 to get his pair out of the store... and there's lots of people like that... too many stores were doing that... not that many people got these for MSRP, and the ones that did see all these people getting between $1,700 and $2k still and they want in on some of that action too, so they won't be budging much (here and there they will, but don't expect to see it all over the place)...

i paid $1100.00 for my pair after i made money with 7 other size with the help of a well-known reseller 
thanks to you know who 
pimp.gif

and sold by first personal pair in less then a day 

the first pair i got at a great nyc pre and after release price with the nyc after market for this shoe 
and i sold my first pair on ebay in a one day auction 

after i made my first buy and sell post for the yeezys  

a lurker on  niketalk wanted to do a meet up that very first night i had the shoe in the city and when i said $2600.00 and yes 

so i had to take the sale 

one of the reasons i dont mess with e-bay  the buyer off e-bay was cool about it 

i also burnt a bridge with a spot over getting the shoe  

that i will not get into 

with that money i got a second pair the day before release day

that's why i am asking a high price 

if not i just keep the shoe because as i said in a different post

i sold the first black/pink yeezy for nothing and i dont want that to happen again

i like the yeezy2 and if dont sell for what i want 

i know i will not lose on it down the line 

Im going to eventually get both pairs before the end of the summer but in the meantime im going to keep annoying resellers on ebay by making their days horrible with constant messages that they will NEVER sell their pairs at the ASTRONOMICAL PRICES they are posting...

Everyone stay safe and be safe when wearing your pairs and hopefully everyone who genuinely wants a pair to WEAR gets them...

you play the game how you want to play it...but me, I am going to keep picking up pairs and moving them at a profit. Thanks for paying my bills Yeezy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom