Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to the raffle man who sold his Yeezy 2s...
30t6p3b.gif

Closing on on my second pair of Bolars
happy.gif
for way under non r@pe price as well.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
. I'm going in full throttle wish me luck..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone know how the "contact you later" with the sale will work on the Cleveland raffle. I understand having to be present for the party but will they then ship the sneakers if you have won?

recieved my platinum pair from NDC today, underwhelmed...glad I paid retail, will post pics later

Originally Posted by cristianm

Back from being banned. lol;

-I will say, after seen yeezy 2's in person and after being compared side by side with the 1st joints.
Have to admit the quality on this new yeezy's is not so great. A few of my friends received poor quality ones and have seen poor quality factors from other people around the net.
Such as...Glue parts were missing, too much glue added on some, suede looked like it was soaked on water and
canvas seem like a few peoples cats scratch them. Some glows didn't quite glow.
How many of you experience something like that?

In the mean time I enjoyed this on feet. But I will still go a head and say the 1st release of the yeezy's, is the best in the yeezy LINE. So far!

wrx5pc.jpg

Any possible way that denim might bleed on the shoes?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by cristianm

Back from being banned. lol;

-I will say, after seen yeezy 2's in person and after being compared side by side with the 1st joints.
Have to admit the quality on this new yeezy's is not so great. A few of my friends received poor quality ones and have seen poor quality factors from other people around the net.
Such as...Glue parts were missing, too much glue added on some, suede looked like it was soaked on water and
canvas seem like a few peoples cats scratch them. Some glows didn't quite glow.
How many of you experience something like that?

In the mean time I enjoyed this on feet. But I will still go a head and say the 1st release of the yeezy's, is the best in the yeezy LINE. So far!

wrx5pc.jpg

Any possible way that denim might bleed on the shoes?
tired.gif
Exactly why the Solars > Platinums to me. Platinums are definitely dope, but the Solars IMO will age better simply because you won't have to really worry as much about issues like bleeding from jeans or the upper getting dirty as easily. That said, still wouldn't mind having both 
laugh.gif

1276.jpg

Not bad...even though it was worn once...hopefully they go below 1000
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

I don't understand the point of making people wait till later in the week to pay for the sneakers, I guess that to secure it for Cleveland natives which is cool I guess.. If I would have known that I wouldn't have wasted my time to register.... I will pretty much fly anywhere but no way can I spend a week in cleveland
THAT'S EXACTLY WHY THEY ARE HANDLING IT THIS WAY. THAT AND THE FACT IT'S NOT SAFE TO HAVE A SET TIME THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ALL THE WINNERS WILL BE PICKING UP THEIR PAIRS.

I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHERS WHO MADE THE SAME MISTAKE. IF THEY DON'T SHOW THEN EVERYONE ELSE'S CHANCES JUST INCREASED.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

YEA I GOT THE CONFIRMATION.

SO DID MY GIRLFRIEND, HER BROTHER, AND HER SISTER 
laugh.gif
. WE WILL ALL BE THERE ON SATURDAY NIGHT AND THROUGHOUT THE WEEK. I'M HOPING I CAN GRAB SOME HEAT AT CGS3 AS WELL. THERE WERE SOME GOOD DEALS THAT I SCOOPED ON FOR CGS2. A PAIR OF YEEZY 2 ON TOP WILL BE THE ICING HOPEFULLY.

IT WON'T BE LIKE HOW IT WAS IN PHILLY, IT'S JUST GOING TO BE A STRAIGHT RAFFLE CAPPED AT 250 PEOPLE. I'M GUESSING THEY WILL HAVE A SIZE RUN AT THE LEAST, MAYBE 2 SIZE RUNS. WE WILL SEE.

12-14 pairs of solars. I think you can only be in the raffle for the Yeezy 2's if you are present at the pre-party. Isn't the pre party RSVP only?
I'm confused as !@%#
laugh.gif
VILLA TWEETED THE LINK FOR REGISTRATION FOR THE YEEZY 2 RAFFLE ABOUT AN HOUR AGO. ACCORDING TO THE EMAIL THEY SENT AFTER I REGISTERED, YOU JUST HAVE TO PRINT THE TICKET AND BRING IT TO THE PRE-PARTY AT 7PM ON SATURDAY. THE TICKET WILL BE YOUR WAY TO GET INTO THE PRE-PARTY. I'M ASSUMING THEY WILL ONLY LET THOSE WITH TICKETS IN TO THE EVENT. ONCE IN THE PRE-PARTY, I'M ASSUMING THEY WILL HAND OUT THE RAFFLE TICKETS SINCE YOU HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN.

I REALLY LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY CAPPED THE RAFFLE AT 250, MADE IT 18+ ONLY, HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN, AND PICK UP LATER ON IN THE WEEK. ELIMINATES A LOT OF RIFF RAFF
pimp.gif
. DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD BE FOR SOLAR PAIRS EITHER. THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FOR PLATINUMS.

ME AND MY PEEPS WILL BE THERE.
you going to CGS too? my and my peeps will be there as well 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 taking a half day off work Friday, cashing my check, and heading on the road. we'll be there the entire weekend. hopefully I can pick up something dope for $250 (Yeezys or Galaxy Flight 1s would be nice)

Can I post ebay links in here? there's an auction for DS Yeezy 1 Zen grey, they seller said the shoes are real and in the picture they kinda look real but I know for sure they are some aaa grade replicas, and the bidding price went over a thousand dollars now. I just don't want to see people get rob like this, and definitely hope not one of our fellow nters.

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

I don't understand the point of making people wait till later in the week to pay for the sneakers, I guess that to secure it for Cleveland natives which is cool I guess.. If I would have known that I wouldn't have wasted my time to register.... I will pretty much fly anywhere but no way can I spend a week in cleveland
THAT'S EXACTLY WHY THEY ARE HANDLING IT THIS WAY. THAT AND THE FACT IT'S NOT SAFE TO HAVE A SET TIME THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ALL THE WINNERS WILL BE PICKING UP THEIR PAIRS.

I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHERS WHO MADE THE SAME MISTAKE. IF THEY DON'T SHOW THEN EVERYONE ELSE'S CHANCES JUST INCREASED.

Good luck to you. I think the wife and I will be sitting this one out even though we got confirmation, I can make the pre party and CGS but anything after that is to long. speaking of which anyone been to a CGS before? how is it?

when will the raping of prices end, i swear the sneaker hobby got aids already

From what I saw in the video there wasn't any cracking around the mid sole but Im curious as to how much/what he did in that week. To the mall/ just a quick run to the store/ run errands ect. The print on the side can be covered with jeans but still for $250 
30t6p3b.gif
shouldn't have to adjust what I wear due to quality control.

Had a deal earlier today where the guy threw even more cash on top of what we agreed upon in the trade since he really wanted to have the drawstring bag as a keepsake. It didn't matter to me as long as I got to keep the original silver obelisks since I could just use the gold ones from the Solars...
Yeezy_Panels.jpg

every pair of nikes ive owned shows flaws after enough wears. big deal. the only reason people flip out is because they're dropping ridiculous amounts and expecting $2,000 quality. they've forgotten that they're still nikes.
personally i wouldnt mind if my solars started to scale more over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom