Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that peeling in that pic? thats terrible. i hope u got it for retail so its less devastating.. thats shameful on qwuality

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

after walking around Homeworld today (to look for items to furnish the new baby room) I have decided...

I refuse to spend over $600 for the Solars. If that means that I don't get them, cool, I will enjoy my Platinums... but no way can I justify being a good father to be/husband by spending that kind of dough on one shoe, when I already literally have a room downstairs in my house just for the hundreds of shoes I have collected over my lifetime...

priorities > desires (no matter what your financial status is) ...

there has to be a breaking point where you say "alright man, enough is enough" because no matter how you analyze it, the buyers dictate resale prices. I have taken advantage of that many times and made serious $$ flipping pairs, and of course I have given into the hype and over paid for a shoe that I really "wanted" or "needed"... but when we are getting to the point where a somewhat limited $245 MSRP is going for almost $2k?? ... take a step back and really think about it, just saying...

Well said, man, well said. These shoes shouldn't even be going for $1000+. I could stomach it if a reseller charged $500, maybe even $600 for these, but the rape prices really have me disgusted. Then I also see $3000 and $5000 being listed on eBay and I REALLY want to strangle those people. Come on, man, they are delusional.

You have just came to a balance in your life, where sneakers do not hold any weight in comparison to real life priorities, which is exactly how it should be ... But, the next generation is doing exactly what you did before .. flipping hype, and turning it into $$$ ..

laugh.gif
 @ $500 ... I wish somebody would offer me all the Yeezy 2's they had on hand for $500 a pop ... I myself, am paying $700 for a pair of Plats on Monday, and flipping them, so that I can get my Pair of Solars on Saturday, which are costing me a stack ... Oh well, that is how the game is going right now ... Give it another 3 weeks, prices should start reflecting an all around decrease, to the point, where re-sellers are looking for buyers .. But $500, ehhhhh?  I dunno.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

after walking around Homeworld today (to look for items to furnish the new baby room) I have decided...

I refuse to spend over $600 for the Solars. If that means that I don't get them, cool, I will enjoy my Platinums... but no way can I justify being a good father to be/husband by spending that kind of dough on one shoe, when I already literally have a room downstairs in my house just for the hundreds of shoes I have collected over my lifetime...

there has to be a breaking point where you say "alright man, enough is enough" because no matter how you analyze it, the buyers dictate resale prices. I have taken advantage of that many times and made serious $$ flipping pairs, and of course I have given into the hype and over paid for a shoe that I really "wanted" or "needed"... but when we are getting to the point where a somewhat limited $245 MSRP is going for almost $2k?? ... take a step back and really think about it, just saying...

Well said, man, well said. These shoes shouldn't even be going for $1000+. I could stomach it if a reseller charged $500, maybe even $600 for these, but the rape prices really have me disgusted. Then I also see $3000 and $5000 being listed on eBay and I REALLY want to strangle those people. Come on, man, they are delusional.

You have just came to a balance in your life, where sneakers do not hold any weight in comparison to real life priorities, which is exactly how it should be ... But, the next generation is doing exactly what you did before .. flipping hype, and turning it into $$$ ..

laugh.gif
 @ $500 ... I wish somebody would offer me all the Yeezy 2's they had on hand for $500 a pop ... I myself, am paying $700 for a pair of Plats on Monday, and flipping them, so that I can get my Pair of Solars on Saturday, which are costing me a stack ... Oh well, that is how the game is going right now ... Give it another 3 weeks, prices should start reflecting an all around decrease, to the point, where re-sellers are looking for buyers .. But $500, ehhhhh?  I dunno.
dang!! thats an amazing deal u came across, i wish i could find them for that price. the solars too, 1000 isnt bad at all!

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

idk if niketalk has that trading system but it was amazing on ISS. still though there could be that 1 mod that wants to screw u over >.
Another way is to "buy" the shoes from each other over Paypal; just treat it as if you're buying shoes.  If someone screws someone over, file a dispute.  Then you're out only for Paypal fees....

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

idk if niketalk has that trading system but it was amazing on ISS. still though there could be that 1 mod that wants to screw u over >.
Another way is to "buy" the shoes from each other over Paypal; just treat it as if you're buying shoes.  If someone screws someone over, file a dispute.  Then you're out only for Paypal fees....
true.. but some people dont like going through that. like i pay him 200 for his, and he pays me 200 for mine? what if its a yeezy trade.. he aint sending 2000 and im not sending 2000, thats risky. should just send to a mod like they do on SC, assuming the mod isnt a scammer which to be honest u never know unless u know some1 personally who has dealth with him/her 

Originally Posted by akuratl02

laugh.gif

Oh, I KNOW they won't go for $500 a pop. I'm just saying I could've seen them charging Lebron 9 Miami Vice prices, but no, they want to rape you and want you to pay for the lube too.
laugh.gif
It is what it is.

Midsole paint chipping looks to be happening on the Plats and not the solars. Has anybody's solars been doing this?

lol how is franalations pair which he raped for a weekend at EDC not cracking but this guys is? lol

Originally Posted by Troyk1m

lol how is franalations pair which he raped for a weekend at EDC not cracking but this guys is? lol
Dude weighs 65 lbs tho.

Spoiler [+]
4425961965_85c24e3041.jpg

Im surprised at how many ppl are having their paint chip already on these..guess the quality is continually on the decline with nike while the prices continue to rise...smh

I don't think the paint chipping is universal... I have seen 2 or 3 pics of them with it, all platinums, but I've also seen the shoes worn multiple times in wdywt threads and haven't heard anyone on this or the other site or ktt complain about it happening to them.

Originally Posted by manifresh

Im surprised at how many ppl are having their paint chip already on these..guess the quality is continually on the decline with nike while the prices continue to rise...smh

Funny cuz peeps wouldn't pay past a hundred for VNDS cracking AJ 3's but will pay a $1000 for cracking Yeezy's cuz its a good deal lmao

I'm never one to complain about quality, especially when only a few samples have been provided ... But for some reason, this one irks me, because nobody .... and I repeat, NOBODY, should be dishing out $1500+ for sneakers that peel in a few wears.

We all know that Nike are the kings of exploitation by now, but I think these pics of peeling, chipped Yeezys should be posted on Yeezys Twitter ... I think he would share our concern for buying a product with so much emphasis on creativity behind it, but low-scale quality.

What do you guys think?

I personally haven't worn my solars yet, but getting my Plats tomorrow evening.  We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom