Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jumpmankb

#%@ is up with all these youtube "on feet" videos. I mean it was cool to see them glow perpetually so I appreciate that video but after viewing I saw so many other "on feet" videos for other retro jordans and such. Since when do people do this? Why? 
roll.gif
I mean some people like to see the on feet look be for they purchase a pair kicks....lol you can ask why? buy you also can ask why not?...if its helping people and he is getting 1,000s of views lol somebody must enjoy them so i guess thats why he keeps doing them.

#%@ is up with all these youtube "on feet" videos. I mean it was cool to see them glow perpetually so I appreciate that video but after viewing I saw so many other "on feet" videos for other retro jordans and such. Since when do people do this? Why? 
roll.gif

correct me if wrong, franalations was first
the fakes are getting better...the yeezy 1 fakes weren't as good

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

coming from the guy whos chosen name is jordan23dotcom...
indifferent.gif
Talk like that, like sneaker collectors are crack heads, is exactly why I refuse to spend money w/ resellers I don't know. The price alone is disrespectful, but the "these cats will buy anything" mentality behind it is even more disrespectful.
why u guys mad tho? what he is saying is 100% true.

if people werent willing to pay $1000+ for these, there wouldnt be a $1000+ resell price set.

and no i dont have a pair myself, gave up along time ago. no way in hell am i ever gonna spend $1000+ on some shoes.

To the hater, I loved Jordan's back when they were quality shoes, thus the name. You have a problem? Anyway, I love the shoes but lets be foreal no shoe is worth 2gs period. And again I'm not a yeezy fan at all so I have to need for these. If ru Paul came of with a limited shoe beasts will buy

Just got in the Solars.  Not too impressed with the quality on these compared to platinums 
tired.gif
.  Sides look faded already, scales aren't as defined, glue stains and back spines look bruised. 
345cvoy.jpg

2qkpbvd.jpg

Can't decide whether to keep em or sell em and cop a better quality pair 
ohwell.gif

These glow MUCH better than Yeezy 1 or anything from the galaxy pack.

SMH at those fakes. I bet they go for AT LEAST $300 watch it happen.
Galaxy kd's glow just as much as the yeezy 2's.

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

As soon as these hit my door step I left the box closed and sOld them. About 4g's for two pairs of shoes= no brainer. I like the shoes but not that much, I'm also not a fan of West. Hearing about the cracking paint is just sad, but you beasts don't care anyway, you guys will buy anything.

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Can't even get mad at his comment because it's true.  We complain about quality and, in the same breath, say we're still looking for a pair.  Every time I come into this thread I want to go on ebay or craigslist and buy a pair, but I really can't fathom dropping $1000 for a pair of shoes.  I wish people would stop buying them for ridiculous prices, so resellers would be forced to either keep the shoes or sell them for a more reasonable price
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

As soon as these hit my door step I left the box closed and sOld them. About 4g's for two pairs of shoes= no brainer. I like the shoes but not that much, I'm also not a fan of West. Hearing about the cracking paint is just sad, but you beasts don't care anyway, you guys will buy anything.

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Can't even get mad at his comment because it's true.  We complain about quality and, in the same breath, say we're still looking for a pair.  Every time I come into this thread I want to go on ebay or craigslist and buy a pair, but I really can't fathom dropping $1000 for a pair of shoes.  I wish people would stop buying them for ridiculous prices, so resellers would be forced to either keep the shoes or sell them for a more reasonable price
ohwell.gif
   Yup... I feel the same way. Everytime I come back to this thread, I feel compulsed to get a pair. The shoe design itself is pure dopeness. I just worry about the damn peeling/ cracking because I really do plan on wearing my pair. At first I was all about the Solars but as time has passed, I've become more interested in the Plat's and those are the ones with the alleged quality problems. Eventually I'd like to have both pairs though.  
  My boy said his Platinum pair had the paint buildup in the sole crease and thats where he noticed a slight bit of paint separation, more of like a hairline scratch he said. Nothing like the pic posted earlier in the thread. I dont know what to do... lol! I really want a pair though, thats for sure. Guess I'd have to get a hell of a deal for me to take the chance...  

Also, I dont see these dropping below the 1K mark unless we get factual proof that they are all in fact shedding to pieces like that pic posted.

Well my Solar Reds finally arrived and i've got to say these are easily some of the dopest looking sneakers ive ever seen. They definitely are tts for me even with my wide foot. They fit amazingly comfortable. Easily worth every penny. Plats are a must cop now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

solar reds and nets.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jecca650

Well my Solar Reds finally arrived and i've got to say these are easily some of the dopest looking sneakers ive ever seen. They definitely are tts for me even with my wide foot. They fit amazingly comfortable. Easily worth every penny. Plats are a must cop now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

solar reds and nets.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Guess I help you out with the southbeach purchase 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kevineg6

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

solar reds and nets.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif
lol yeah but now to find some in 9.5
mad.gif
mad.gif

the glow on these is CRAAAAAZY!! By far the brightest glowing shoe i have(and ive got the ASG kd, kobe, big bangs, yeezy 1). Literally had them in the sunlight for 10 secs and they were glowing like crazy in a dimly lit room.

seriously debating to trade my black 1s for black 2s... the 1s just look horrible with shorts on, whereas with the 2s they look great IMO... plus that soul-glo is wild on the 2

lmao is it just me or did one of that dudes scales fall off while he was leaning on the shoes @ :42? He says it was dirt, but sure looked a lot like a scale. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif

Want a pair of Solars , but I can get a pair of Plats for 1400 and I don't think that the solars will be going down anytime soon .

Originally Posted by kevineg6

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

solar reds and nets.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif
lol yeah but now to find some in 9.5
mad.gif
mad.gif

the glow on these is CRAAAAAZY!! By far the brightest glowing shoe i have(and ive got the ASG kd, kobe, big bangs, yeezy 1). Literally had them in the sunlight for 10 secs and they were glowing like crazy in a dimly lit room.
they definitely glow brighter than the 1s but I like the quality and comfort of the 1 more. I thought the 2 will fit big as the 1 so I got an 9.5 instead of 10...kinda snug but I can live with that.

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

I cant see myself paying reseller prices so i guess im never getting them :/

pretty much. I can live without having them. Probably will never see these in person either...lol

Originally Posted by PRIME

I feel like I just watched the ending of the movie "Cloverfield" where the tiny ship falls in the background...
cloverfield-ending.jpg

but in the yeezy video it is the shoe scale that drops at the :42 mark 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

is it safe to say that the quality on the Yeezy 2's are doomed? 

oh+god+why+also+i+like+that+gif+_359dbaec366089b8c56b445c5d1d03ed.gif

For what it's worth...

I've been wearing my Plats at least three days a week since release day, couple times to local bars and a couple dj sets. No cracking anywhere. Other than the soles...they've stayed pretty clean. I wear APC and Nudie Jeans so unfortunately even after a couple washes they bleed a bit on the tops of all of my sneaks. The blue on the back plastic seems to come off with a wet rag and a little soap for anyone that has similar problems. My gold lace tips have not even loosened once, knock on wood. The mesh does show creasing, but not happy with the sneaker shields I bought comfort wise

These are now my new favs as far as comfort go. Excited for the Solars and happy with the quality personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom