Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every 1 on the east coast keeps hittin me up talkin about trade my platinums for solars, but ship at the same time -__- HA!... they have a better chance @ finding 2pac than me shipping out my shoes to sum1 i have never met or done business with b4! smh!

Originally Posted by loubrock

Originally Posted by BapeDan

Soooooooooo...
I found a guy on ebay willing to let his solars go for 1300... felt good, still high but good.
Paid him through paypal (NOT AS GIFT) and waited about a week before he sent the shoes.
We e-mailed back and forth for a week and finally he gave me a tracking number.
Came home to a package weighing under 5 ounces.
Got a sweet box full of air for 1300.
Hopefully paypal helps me out on this one.
Still on the search...
damn..you should be okay doods are on thirst mode these days..

Yeah man and some these people be wondering why they have so much negative in their life and why negative things always happen to them....its because that bad karma reciptocates right back to them...people dont have no morals or ethic these days...just selfish...I hope they can take that $1,300 out his bank account and make him go into negatives because i know he dont have any money pulling stunts like that.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

Originally Posted by Jgreen23

Do the yeezy 2 run small in size or true fit ??
im 12 but can wear some 11.5 kicks
TTS, if not a little snug. It can't hurt to size a half up, but it's not necessary. Stick to a 12.

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by Jgreen23

Do the yeezy 2 run small in size or true fit ??
im 12 but can wear some 11.5 kicks
TTS, if not a little snug. It can't hurt to size a half up, but it's not necessary. Stick to a 12.
Weird that you say snug, I've heard if not TTS then a little bigger. After trying mine on today I'd say a tiny bit longer, but not width wise. 
Anyways, got my pair of platinums today..

Pretty satisfied with them in person. One thing I did notice was the "anaconda" print wasn't as defined on the right shoe as the left. Overall I'm pretty happy and I'm still on the hunt for solars. 

Debating on whether or not $1150 is a good deal for plats...Still trying to do some bargaining though.

But be on the lookout for Yeezy II giveaways...a lot of shops are still doing raffles and contests and things like that. I won't blow them up and put them out there but put in some legwork, there are quite a few out there.

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Debating on whether or not $1150 is a good deal for plats...Still trying to do some bargaining though.

But be on the lookout for Yeezy II giveaways...a lot of shops are still doing raffles and contests and things like that. I won't blow them up and put them out there but put in some legwork, there are quite a few out there.

I paid $1200 shipped for mine after sending about 40+ offers via NT/EBAY/ISS and getting declined. I'd say $1150 is pretty good. 

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Weird that you say snug, I've heard if not TTS then a little bigger. After trying mine on today I'd say a tiny bit longer, but not width wise. 
Anyways, got my pair of platinums today..

Pretty satisfied with them in person. One thing I did notice was the "anaconda" print wasn't as defined on the right shoe as the left. Overall I'm pretty happy and I'm still on the hunt for solars. 
Depends on the shape of your foot I suppose. I have wide feet, so they fit pretty snug on me. 

prices are dropping, just wait it out if you really need these. i got rid of my last pair 2 days ago and came down quite a bit from when they first released. i wish they made em in my size, i woulda kept em! not gonna sit on em and stare at the box if i cant wear em tho. glad i sold them and are done with this release

True to size. I went with my true size and they fit amazing. No need to half up or down and ive got a very wide foot.

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

So what's the heads up on spotting fakes anyone ?

From the few pics of fakes posted, I noticed the toebox on the fakes look a lot bulker/boxier. Reminded me more of the toebo for the AJ III. Also, the anaconda skin isn't etched in on the fakes as it is on the legit Yeezy IIs. It is more of a pressed in type pattern. Those were the big things I noticed. The symbol on the tongue looked pretty bad too.

Some guy offered me $3k for my platinums, he said he'd do money order, but whats to ship at same time. Lollllll

Originally Posted by saysar91

Some guy offered me $3k for my platinums, he said he'd do money order, but whats to ship at same time. Lollllll

so just agree & ship when you get the MO

if anyone knows of any raffles or contests in the NYC / long island area please hit me up... i have no interest in all nike sneakers now except these... someone come thru for God's sake, i need an angel from the sky for these ... if anyone knows anything please PM me.

Originally Posted by Chato

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

So what's the heads up on spotting fakes anyone ?

From the few pics of fakes posted, I noticed the toebox on the fakes look a lot bulker/boxier. Reminded me more of the toebo for the AJ III. Also, the anaconda skin isn't etched in on the fakes as it is on the legit Yeezy IIs. It is more of a pressed in type pattern. Those were the big things I noticed. The symbol on the tongue looked pretty bad too.

the cut of the suede on the toebox is completely off in regards to the thickness/start finish on sides of shoe...not sure if it has the logos located under the strap on the velcro...lacetips not the same...gitd outsoles are much more clear than authentic yeezy2 green

i missed out, tried my luck on ndc, all good. not really my style, but i will admit nike hype got me on these.

but yea 1000 for shoes, hell 500 for me is over kill.

forget the mac for $1000, for a price of a mac ill get me an ultrabook same/better specs and still have money for other stuff.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom