Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of videos on youtube showcasing replicas. I dunno how to embed  a video or i would. The problem are the Solar's those are going to be scamming a lot of people. The Platinum's not so much. Hope the vids keep you safe from fakes.
Solars: 

Platinums: 

and the fakes come rolling in... although it ain't my thing, I can't hate on those guys....

would I call out a girl for using a fake Coach purse? nope... so don't expect me to call out a guy rocking fake Yeezys, got bigger things to worry about than another mans feet (although I will laugh inside)

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by Chato

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

So what's the heads up on spotting fakes anyone ?

From the few pics of fakes posted, I noticed the toebox on the fakes look a lot bulker/boxier. Reminded me more of the toebo for the AJ III. Also, the anaconda skin isn't etched in on the fakes as it is on the legit Yeezy IIs. It is more of a pressed in type pattern. Those were the big things I noticed. The symbol on the tongue looked pretty bad too.

the cut of the suede on the toebox is completely off in regards to the thickness/start finish on sides of shoe...not sure if it has the logos located under the strap on the velcro...lacetips not the same...gitd outsoles are much more clear than authentic yeezy2 green

In addition to these things..
A few things that I noticed about the fake yeezy 2s.
Hieroglyphs on the velcro strap are silver on the fakes. They should be dark grey/almost black.

Solar red of the sockliner is slightly darker on the fakes.

The insole of the fakes is red instead the black perforated leather.

Anaconda skin is too shiny on the fakes.. Instead of the faded look.

Im not sure if the the fakes have the "KWNVAHDVVAACJLAW" underneath the insole
nerd.gif

So just make sure to check and ask for pics of the letters.

Not trying to be an +++%$+*, but after seeing all the pics i've seen thus far + having a pair in person, you should be able to eye a fake in seconds.

Shape, quality, material, textures, etc should all be evident almost immediately, i don't think we've seen any super fakes thus far.

Study legit pairs, and you should be able to notice the fakes no problem.

^this exactly, no need to go into all these minute details, it just confuses everyone. look at the authentics then look at the fakes and learn something...

Thinking about breaking out the Plats and was wondering how long does the glow work? How long should I "charge" it in the sunlight and how long does the glow last in a day or lifetime of the shoe?

Originally Posted by jumpman24

Originally Posted by wtfchi

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I hope you get lucky this time, I will never do a deal like that. $650+ CL+ through the mail = beginning of a nightmare. Just pray!
lol thanks....supposedly he's going to ship them off tomorrow.
this is one of the pictures he e-mailed him hopefully this isn't a stock photo lol.
Keep us updated, I was emailing this guy as well. Lost contact once I asked for him to take a picture with my name written next to them...

That's because this is an obvious scam. If the price wasn't proof enough, the dude putting DB 4 on the title of the invoice should've been a HUGE red flag.

You let your thirst potentially cost you 6 bills.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Thinking about breaking out the Plats and was wondering how long does the glow work? How long should I "charge" it in the sunlight and how long does the glow last in a day or lifetime of the shoe?
WHEN I GOT MY PLATS, I TOOK THEM OUT THE BOX AND WAS GIVING THEM A LOOK OVER ON MY DINING ROOM TABLE UNDER THE ROOM LIGHT. I ONLY HAD THEM UNDER THE LIGHT FOR MAYBE 5 MINUTES AND THEY GLOWED INTENSELY FOR ABOUT 30-40 MINUTES. BRIGHT ENOUGH TO BE SEEN GLOWING IN FULL DAYLIGHT OUTSIDE.

I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW BRIGHT AND HOW LONG THEY WOULD GLOW WHEN CHARGED OUTSIDE FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME.

IT'S YET TO BE SEEN HOW LONG THE GLOW APSECT WILL LAST OVER THE LIFE OF THE SHOE.

The glow on these is intense, They do glow for a long time and like memphis said it's visible in full (Texas) sunlight as well. If you know about TX sun is insanely bright around these parts. Crazy stuff

And I ran into a Craiglist scammer that honestly if I was younger like 16-19. I would believe his story. So I email him about his listing (Solar Red for 2000). He tells me that his selling because his car was wrecked and he needs the money. I immediate drew the first red flag, why is he telling me his personally business? Sympathy?....Ok I respond with a offer of 1200 and was like he doesnt know that and he has a guy that keeps flaking offering 1800. He also says "Just to give you a heads up I dont meet up and on my last two deals I have only done paypal gift because I sold my Black cement 3's and true blue 3's to help pay for my car and the guy got the shoes(I had a tracking a delivery confirmation on the package) then he kept the money and my shoes. So I can't risk getting beat like this again."..
Thats a direct quote BTW, and I'm like lets see if he is for real I tell him that I know two shops willing to help him for cheap and do great work and I upped my offer to 1300. I also asked for his number because the emailing back and forth is inconvenient for me. He ignored me referring to these shops then gave me another sob story on how his phone was in the car and was broke and how he uses his sisters phone and was like he'd sell for 1400 as well. I'm like okay deal sooo why not meet a police station near you and I'll send you the paypal then and there on the spot. He responds with "No, I just never have, especially craigslist meetups. It's up to you bro, if that's an issue I can just look at other offers. It's not that big of a deal. Besides I have no modes of transportation anyway so its what ever.
If you change your mind I offer any type of shipping method but over night is extra."

I LOL'd and stop emailing dude. Scammers in full effect. Story is full of holes and lack logic. If he was looking to get his money immediate why not meetup and want cash but he wants paypal soooo why not max out his money and sell on eBay. Paypal gift only was a dead giveaway but wanted to see how far he'd go with this story.

Sorry for the the two act play..

Have some fakes on their way.  Will post up pics and a review/comparison if there is interest for that.  Let me know

ok, so i found my size for $1548 shipped overseas. They sent me tagged pics and everything. Seems legit. Anything i should know before doing a paypal transaction to make sure I am covered?

rayray3thousand wrote:

and the fakes come rolling in... although it ain't my thing, I can't hate on those guys....

would I call out a girl for using a fake Coach purse? nope... so don't expect me to call out a guy rocking fake Yeezys, got bigger things to worry about than another mans feet (although I will laugh inside)

Really we accept fakes now? nah....

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Not trying to be an +++%$+*, but after seeing all the pics i've seen thus far + having a pair in person, you should be able to eye a fake in seconds.

Shape, quality, material, textures, etc should all be evident almost immediately, i don't think we've seen any super fakes thus far.

Study legit pairs, and you should be able to notice the fakes no problem.

As pointed out already by others, the toe box, scales, insoles, color, etc. The fakes will get harder to tell over time. This was a quick turnaround for the fakes, took them about a week to make them after the authentics dropped. I'd be very careful about purchasing in the upcoming months.

Originally Posted by dimez81

ok, so i found my size for $1548 shipped overseas. They sent me tagged pics and everything. Seems legit. Anything i should know before doing a paypal transaction to make sure I am covered?

Makae sure it's a purchase good and make sure that the item you are purchasing is exactly what you want in your invoice and the shipping guideline.

For example

100% Authentic Deadstock Nike Air Yeezy 2 (colorway/Style #) - You will be ship Friday 6/29/2012 (The Type Of Shipping) - If you dont agree that you can't provide these service and goods as stated dont accept this payment!

Or if you want paypal in your business lol you can call them and they will surely help you out 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

£222.95 GBP
pimp.gif

Believable.

Just had a phone call from a friend - saying somewhere still had a FSR at £249.99, In-store only.
I asked hime to grab me whatever he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom